Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush Empty
PostSubject: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:44 pm

all in one ep! Sami was making sure that Sheryl knew that Ali was her child with Lucas. Hints of jealousy maybe? what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:13 pm

I'm not sure what that was all about, but it must have meant something for them to have her interact with both Lucas and Rafe at the same time.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:18 pm

I am just so glad to be watching the show again. I am trying hard to keep my comments positive on twitter. I'm gonna try hard not to say anything about certian fan bases here either. I just love that Lucas is back on the show again and is on more often. I totally love having him back on my screen again.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Me too. I look forward to Lucas. He is such a bright spot. And I like Sheryl too; they make a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 pm

I hope they keep here around. I think she is good for Lucas.

I almost fainted on the spot with Lucas and Rafe in the same scene together. The fact that they were both clothed and that hot speaks major for their sex appeal. Please excuse me while I swoon.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:17 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
I hope they keep here around. I think she is good for Lucas.

I almost fainted on the spot with Lucas and Rafe in the same scene together. The fact that they were both clothed and that hot speaks major for their sex appeal. Please excuse me while I swoon.
I hope they keep her around. But recently she talked about working with Bryan and she talked past tense.  Sheryl and Lucas look so good together.  love
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Darn it. I hope this isn't all the Lush we get. pullhair 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:25 pm

LucasandLushFan wrote:
Darn it. I hope this isn't all the Lush we get. pullhair 
I think it might be,  maybe a little more.  But Jade has been talking in past tense.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:04 pm

There are spoilers that Lush is supposed to be getting closer, so Sheryl will be around for a while it seems.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:11 pm

mimi1 wrote:
There are spoilers that Lush is supposed to be getting closer, so Sheryl will be around for a while it seems.
 So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush 730263  I am so glad.  I love Lush.   partay!
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Me too. They are adorable and it's so sweet.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Tomorrow is a Lucas and Lush day, so set your dvr's. I am loving every minute of being able to watch the show.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

LucasandLushFan wrote:
Tomorrow is a Lucas and Lush day, so set your dvr's. I am loving every minute of being able to watch the show.
Me too. Loving Lush.  heartbeat
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:02 pm

I can't wait to post the latest clips!
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:29 pm

LucasandLushFan wrote:
I can't wait to post the latest clips!
I can't wait to watch more Lucas and Lush.  rockon
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:20 am

me tool Lush is awesome!
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
me tool Lush is awesome!
I am loving Lush.  I love you  I know that Lush is not permanent,  but hopefully Lush will get more airtime.  love Before it ends. comfort
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Maybe Lush will become very popular and they will bring Jade Harlow back. I really hope so because Lush is just too cute. I also love their scenes with Jafe. It's nice to see four friends out and about.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:52 pm

mimi1 wrote:
Maybe Lush will become very popular and they will bring Jade Harlow back. I really hope so because Lush is just too cute. I also love their scenes with Jafe. It's nice to see four friends out and about.
Me too.  I love Lush and love seeing Lush and Jafe together. I hope they bring Sheryl back if she gone. Also love the friendship of Lufe.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Lufe, I am assuming you mean the friendship of Lucas and Rafe lol. I like it too. Its nice Lucas lets Rafe see Allie, he was good to her after all.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:55 am

Lush on tomorrow, can't wait. Hope it's more than 2 seconds.  heartbeat 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:39 pm

jendays wrote:
Lush on tomorrow, can't wait.  Hope it's more than 2 seconds.   heartbeat 
Me too.  Last time it was for just a few minutes.  His part is getting less and less. Maybe Tomlin is writing again.  sympathy
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:22 pm

love  Loved Lush today.   Will reaction to his Dad dating was great.  Just not enough of Lucas and Sheryl.  Barely once a week is not enough for me.  Sad   All they have to do is cut some of the Dan scenes and put Lush on more.  hug
I hope this works. Someone tweeted this picture of a letter to I think soap opera digest.

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush New_0010
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:21 am

Yes, I was excited about today's show with Lush. At least now Lucas decided to give Sheryl a chance, not letting work get in the way. I feel there could be chemistry between Lucas and Jordan as well. So far, I've liked the scene with them on their own. I hope Days continue with the storyline. It would be interesting if Jordan did turn out to be a lost Dimera. Both Rafe and Lucas would have issues with that. But I think Jordan may be in the witness protection program and not really connected to anyone in Salem. Will have to wait in see.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 am

Just noticed the SOD article, yeah! Great press for Lucas (BD), I hope Days is reading this. More LUCAS airtime please  pullhair 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush Empty

Back to top Go down

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next