Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

i think Lucas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: i think Lucas   i think Lucas EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:40 am

is drinking cus he is not with sami...i think if he got her back he would stop drinking...

look at the old times...When LUcas found out about maggie was"killed" and kate was a call girl he drank and stuff..But Sami helped him and he stoped right away then cus she was by his side cus he knew she cared about him so much...and after that day he never drank booze again..i think if Lucas ans sami got back together it would help Lucas alot..i think they should but lumi together again and make it be like it was in 2003 and 2004..when Lumi was really happy and grow closer together and helped eachother through all bad times...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Will The Show Get Cancelled   i think Lucas EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 am

You have to remember that they are up against a cancellation in the early spring. They have to pull a rabbit out of a hat. The writers are not sure what direction they should go. I think we need to convince them as to the direction and then let them know to keep their hands off of Lucas and Sami in the long run. They need to be our super couple because they are soulmates.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i think Lucas   i think Lucas EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 am

tje8375 wrote:
You have to remember that they are up against a cancellation in the early spring. They have to pull a rabbit out of a hat. The writers are not sure what direction they should go. I think we need to convince them as to the direction and then let them know to keep their hands off of Lucas and Sami in the long run. They need to be our super couple because they are soulmates.
yes you're right...
and i really hope they wont cancel the show next spring that would be awful...and we want lumi to be reunited too..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i think Lucas   i think Lucas EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:36 pm

that could be why Bryan is taking a break. he may be auditioning for other jobs. maybe he knows the show is on its last leg. it wouldn't surprize me eny. he is a smart man and has a son to take care of.
Back to top Go down
LusciousLumi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-30

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: I miss Lucas so much....   i think Lucas EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:26 pm

When Lucas comes back for Alice's memorial, I hope they let Lucas and Sami have some good scenes together. I hope they gaze into each other's eyes, and the love and passion they've always had for each other comes roaring back.

And EJ Dimera can just go suck an egg!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i think Lucas   i think Lucas EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Lol Lucius, a gal after my own heart! Ej can go suck a dozen eggs as far as I am concerned. He needs to leave them alone and let them have their moments..Its the last we will have for a while to come.
Back to top Go down

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i think Lucas   i think Lucas EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:27 pm

I have a feeling that they won't have Sami and Lucas in many scenes together, if at all, just because the viewers will see the chemistry that is there. I don't believe that the writers want to go there. What a shame that will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i think Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: i think Lucas   i think Lucas Empty

Back to top Go down

i think Lucas
Page 1 of 1