Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:07 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Then I hope Rafe gets the pleasure of that. Since she cheated on him with Ej. Gads, that grief sex was terrible.
It was anytime Gagme is together it's terrible.  barf 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm

That's for sure, but I think the grief sex was an all-time low.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:44 am

mimi1 wrote:
That's for sure, but I think the grief sex was an all-time low.
I agree it was an all time low. I wonder whose bright idea it was to put rapecouple together.  No 
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:09 am

when we know I  have a special pair of cement shoes for em, gray and red stripes!
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:26 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
when we know I  have a special pair of cement shoes for em, gray and red stripes!
 lol!  Did you borrow Ava's (from GH) cement shoes lol. Putting those Gagme together was so stupid for KC to do.  So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 396432

Last edited by BDFan2 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:22 am

nobody ever said KC was smart!  Shocked
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:20 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
nobody ever said KC was smart!  Shocked
I think he proved how stupid he is.  sheep 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3