For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:04 am

jendays wrote:
Yes, I was excited about today's show with Lush.  At least now Lucas decided to give Sheryl a chance, not letting work get in the way.  I feel there could be chemistry between Lucas and Jordan as well.  So far, I've liked the scene with them on their own.  I hope Days continue with the storyline.  It would be interesting if Jordan did turn out to be a lost Dimera.  Both Rafe and Lucas would have issues with that.  But I think Jordan may be in the witness protection program and not really connected to anyone in Salem.  Will have to wait in see.   Cool 
I was excited too for today's show. I am loving Lucas and Sheryl.  I agree I been wondering if Jordan is in the witness protection program, I have a feeling this will backfire on Kate (possibly Lucas too) When the truth comes out.  We need more BD on days.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:08 pm

We got some really cute Lush scenes yesterday. Kate told Lucas that she thinks he is falling for Sheryl! Loved it. Now Lucas and Sheryl are headed for the Ozarks. I just hope we get to see some of that.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Yes, let's hope. I'm hoping he is going to show her more than just the Ozarks! DAYs need to show more of these two, please.  makeout 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:21 am

mimi1 wrote:
We got some really cute Lush scenes yesterday. Kate told Lucas that she thinks he is falling for Sheryl! Loved it. Now Lucas and Sheryl are headed for the Ozarks. I just hope we get to see some of that.
I agree, I hope too we get to see some of that. I am loving the Lush scenes.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

I wish they would go somewhere with these two. I still think he has more chemistry with Jordan then with Sheryl, though I do like Lush very much. heartbeat

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:32 pm

I agree that Lucas has chemistry with both Jordan and Sheryl. Days could do a quadangle maybe.... Not seeing any spoiler next week for Lucas, so I don't think we are going to see that Ozark trip with LUSH, bummer.... There is a lot of excitement about the Lucas and Sami bonding spoiler for March 18th. Looking forward to that.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:16 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I wish they would go somewhere with these two. I still think he has more chemistry with Jordan then with Sheryl, though I do like Lush very much. heartbeat
I think he has much more chemistry with Sheryl.  He hasn't been with Jordan enough but I will be happy with either one for Lucas, plus they got to quit making Jordan so "seem" dull.  Shocked  But it is obvious that the Lush is going to end soon, but I will continue to tweet for Lush because I want BD to have more airtime and Jade is really nice.

Last edited by BDFan2 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:18 pm

jendays wrote:
I agree that Lucas has chemistry with both Jordan and Sheryl.  Days could do a quadangle maybe....   Not seeing any spoiler next week for Lucas, so I don't think we are going to see that Ozark trip with LUSH, bummer....   There is a lot of excitement about the Lucas and Sami bonding spoiler for March 18th.  Looking forward to that.  Very Happy 
I am looking forward to Lumi bonding and hope they have flashbacks.   heartbeat
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:12 pm

I am looking forward to the Lumi bonding also. I’m guessing this will be around the time that Sonny and Wilson get married which may trigger the trip down memory lane.

I like Lucas better with Sheryl. As much as I love Chrishell Stause, Jordan has done nothing for me. They have dragged her storyline out way too long.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:47 am

I like Lush too. They are sweet and good. They are like love in the after noon again. Back when soaps were really good.

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:18 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I like Lush too. They are sweet and good. They are like love in the after noon again. Back when soaps were really good.
Exactly. For me Jordan is boring. Maybe with someone else she won't be. But they are dragging this story out to long.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:07 pm

well we get more Lumi scenes. Hopefully uninterrupted and we get some good flash backs.

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
well we get more Lumi scenes. Hopefully uninterrupted and we get some good flash backs.
I am looking forward to that. I too hope there are flashbacks.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:21 pm

the more Lucas and Lumi the better!

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:34 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
the more Lucas and Lumi the better!
Bryan implied to someone that Lumi had more scenes coming up after the wedding from hell. He didn't say it that way but implied something like that when he was in Canada.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:49 pm

hmmmmmmmm we'll see how it plays out, if it does. Its nice hearing the wedding is more then likely a failure. Sami has never has a successful wedding, she should just stop having them already and just keep someone she loves close by, like Lucas. But I want Lucas on screen, as long as possible!

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:21 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
hmmmmmmmm we'll see how it plays out, if it does. Its nice hearing the wedding is more then likely a failure. Sami has never has a successful wedding, she should just stop having them already and just keep someone she loves close by, like Lucas. But I want Lucas on screen, as long as possible!
Wedding from Hell is my way of saying Gagme's wedding lol. He said something like it gets crazy this summer. Someone said they missed the Lumi craziness or something like that and he said stay tune it gets crazy this summer.  Lauren K also said he had a story coming up.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:23 am

Good sign, can't wait. I loved Lucas scene on Friday regarding the father speeches and the bit a competition between him and Justin. I thought it was quite funny. Also saw spoilers about LUSH but it looks like he get some and then everything blows up with LUSH soon after. Bummer, they were so cute together. Still looking forward to the action though.  heartbeat 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm

jendays wrote:
Good sign, can't wait.  I loved Lucas scene on Friday regarding the father speeches and the bit a competition between him and Justin.  I thought it was quite funny.  Also saw spoilers about LUSH but it looks like he get some and then everything blows up with LUSH soon after.  Bummer, they were so cute together.  Still looking forward to the action though.   heartbeat 
I am looking forward to Lush even though it's coming to an end.  I thought the Justin and Lucas scene's were so funny. Can't wait to hear Lucas and Justin speeches lol.

Last edited by BDFan2 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 pm

I still hope Lucas is there for the fall out of the egagme wedding. His words will be priceless and spot on.

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:17 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I still hope Lucas is there for the fall out of the egagme wedding. His words will be priceless and spot on.
I would love it if he's there for the fall out too. I hope it happens at the wedding. I would love for Lucas to say I told you so.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm not sure if it will be a "I told you so" but maybe more of "I knew he hurt you". Probably be more supportive and comforting Sami and wanting to kill EJ because of both Sami and Abby. I not sure why he would be at the wedding because he obviously doesn't want it to happen. I think it would be Sami running to Lucas and EJ coming after her and finding her with Lucas. I can't wait for the scenes between Lucas and EJ though. It's going to be good....
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:28 pm

I agree with that. Lucas will be there for Sami and she will probably be the one telling Lucas that he told her so and what a fool she was. I can see him comforting her.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:10 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I agree with that. Lucas will be there for Sami and she will probably be the one telling Lucas that he told her so and what a fool she was. I can see him comforting her.
I agree it wouldn't be like Lucas to say I told you so. But I hope someone does.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Then I hope Rafe gets the pleasure of that. Since she cheated on him with Ej. Gads, that grief sex was terrible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush   

Back to top Go down

So we got Lucas Lumi and Lush
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next