Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: u can all comment again   Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:39 pm

I fixed that. If I am feeling better, I will try and do another pod cast. I've had a miserable summer cold and mega headaches to deal with...
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: New podcast is up   Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:42 am

but was having major trouble with the mike. Please tell me if you can hear it ok. If not I will redo it tomorow after work...I would love to have some of you speaking with me. Do any of you have mikes/ All you need is a mike, an account with mypodcast.com and a recording dvice that is available through my podcast. I will be looking into doing an actual internet radio broadcast this week. I just have to figure out the phone number for me to call in...then we could all talk at the at the same time..w ecould even have guests...it would be totally cool...
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me!   Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:43 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
but was having major trouble with the mike. Please tell me if you can hear it ok. If not I will redo it tomorow after work...I would love to have some of you speaking with me. Do any of you have mikes/ All you need is a mike, an account with mypodcast.com and a recording dvice that is available through my podcast. I will be looking into doing an actual internet radio broadcast this week. I just have to figure out the phone number for me to call in...then we could all talk at the at the same time..w ecould even have guests...it would be totally cool...
that would be cool! I'll be looking forward to that and to hearing your new podcast.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: ok guys,   Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:43 am

another podcast is coming. My voice is back. Ok and folks need to report oldie moldie annie on sof, she is back to picking at us from the ejami chatter thread. Its pretty ugly this time. Report the snot outta her please! I think she may have gottena warning at nbc or she's bored one of the two. The witch has so little to occupy her time!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: ok here is contact info for she knows, I think   Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:18 am

I will call them directly and report the snot outta that board..we can also snail mail their corporate office..these are the guys in charge of the sof board...

Corporate
SheKnows LLC
16101 North 82nd Street, Suite A-9
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Coast Sales
SheKnows LLC
460 Park Avenue South, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016

West Coast Sales
SheKnows LLC
5140 Goldleaf Circle, 1st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90056

Midwest Sales
SheKnows LLC
541 North Fairbanks, Suite 870
Chicago, IL 60611
Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 SK-button-Orange-10 PHONE: (480) 237-7100
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me!   Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:41 pm

I did report her sis. But just to let you know, they are reading the Minute Board. I was there earlier today and one of the ejamis from sof was in the chat. They do see what is posted there and they are seeing that they are being called names there too. It is kinda hard to report them when they see those posts calling them names. Sorry sis. I am so glad that they have not found this board and are not reading what we say here. So also be careful about what you post in the lumi campaign thread there. There are spies there and they are reading what we write.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me!   Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luminous Podcast 1st ever live broadcast by me!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2