Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

ok, so who is staying on Luminous?

Go down 
+4
Paul
Lumiforever
nala
bryandattilofan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

ok, so who is staying on Luminous? Empty
PostSubject: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm

I need to know. Tink, Lumiforever and I plan on revamping the entre site. I know a lot of you are discouraged about what has happened to our couple, but we need to support Bryan still. I have hopes of hearing something after christmas. I was hoping he might go to Young and the Restless, Patch is there, so to of out Salem hotties would be there. I really don't want him to go to GH bc that show sucks. They have another rape couple on there, Luke and Laura, and I refuse to watch bc of that. Then there is One Life To Live which I am not thrilled about bc of teh Todd and Marty thing. From what I understand, he raped her, she lost her memory, and now they are a couple. Gross...

If he goes to Oltl, they offered him work be4 I would still watch bc of him and ignore the Todd and Marty crap. I dunno if that is still going on but that is even worse then Days and GH put together.

I hope he goes to young and the restless or prime time, something we can see him on nightly maybe. I was thinking, anybody watch Dr Who, that is sci fo and its been hugely successful for years.
So we can bat around where we would like to see Bryan. I think that would help us feel better.

I will also be writing a Lucas centered fic that all of you will love. So what does everyone think? Whose gonna dive in and hang around and still support Bry Bry?

Maybe we will see him on Dancing with The Stars or American Idol, he sure has that dancing talent! ok, so who is staying on Luminous? 927209
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:51 pm

I want to stick around, definitely. I had no idea Bryan had dancing talent. I guess there is always something new to learn.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 pm

yes of course me and Paul will stay. if you don't wanna choke us cuz of our opinions! you all know how my Paul gets! LOL!

is Scrubs still on? I would like to see Bryan be a doctor on that show. its the comedy he does so well, you nkow!

I guess we need a new name for the site. can you do that? we need to show our support for Bryan now. I'd like call it "Bryan's nook". but maybe we could bat around some ideas. I mean, if you can change it.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:55 pm

ill always stay here...cus i love you all so much..and you know how much you all mean to me...just because we dont have days anymore to talk about we still can chat about other things...we have alot incmon and not just days/Lumi/Bryan...

If How i met your mother or 2½ men is still on i want to see Bry in that..i think he should join 2½men cus his humor would fit in that show..and he can be the two guys other brother that just come home and stuff...and i think he reminds me of one of the guys on that show too... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 am

I'll stick around as long as you fine ladies will have me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Paul, I'm glad you are sticking around. It wouldn't be the same without you here. LOL! bounce
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:01 pm

It wouldn't be sane either, we ladies are crazy crazy. Gotta have a gentlemen to keep us from acting like this woo hoo woo hoo poke partay! hahahahahaha!

I'm in a silly mood today, maybe cuz its christmas eve, and I still have postive hopes for Bryan. What a blessing it is not having to deal with the whacky ykw'ersanymore. I miss Bryan but I do not miss others.
I'm ready to kick back and relax and just talk about what a wonderful guy Bryan is
! Anybody care to join me..I'll start Bryan, you are a wonderful guy
!
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:42 pm

I probably won't stick around. I never posted much anyway and once you remove Lumi and Days, we really don't have a lot to talk about. I hate fan fiction. I noticed we do not have the same taste in books or tv shows (other than Days)...so no reason to really stay.

You all are lovely and maybe we will "see" each other again someday, but for now it's goodbye.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:54 am

ohhhh, Doc... ok, so who is staying on Luminous? Icon_cry ok, so who is staying on Luminous? Icon_pale ok, so who is staying on Luminous? 30324
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:45 am

Oh no Doc. Sad How sad, it sounds so final. We couldn't pursuade you to drop by every once in a while like you do now? You can talk about anything you like. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:11 am

oh no,I dont want you to leave Doc...and im sure we wont remove Lumi stuff from here...we all can talk all about their greatest memories...cus we still have alots to talk about Lumi...
If the J&J fans still can chat about j&J so why cant we still talk about Lumi? we have 17 years with Lumi to talk about..

even the Remi fans(Rex and Mimi) fans still are at sony and talk a bout Remi,so do the Jarlena fans in their threads..so we should stay there and we should keep the Lumi love alive all over the net...

I hope TIIC realize they made a misstake by firering bryan and take him back and bring back Lumi...
if Drake fans could bring back Drake and John and jarlena so can we, and we can bring back Bryan,Lumi,Lucas..never ever give up hope...

Last edited by Lumiforever on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:36 pm

I hope Mum will let me stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Doc, Doc, Doc, what are you thinking? It wouldn't be the same without you here. Your inspiring posts would be greatly missed. With 17 years of rich Lumi history, there is sooooo much to chat about.

Rose, I'm sure if you explain to your mum your desire to talk about Lumi and the way they were, she will let you stay. I have no doubt.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: OK HOLD THE PHONE: DOC THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU!   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Ok, Now that I have your attetion, please listen up :-)

First off, I am not removing fully Days and Lumi. That is a part of Bryan. I may condense some of it but I am removing it entirely. Before you all go off half coked, thinking that the site will be entirely different, this is what I was thinking of doing.

I want to make a big section choked full of Lumi tube and Lucas tube and Lumi tube. I also want to make a section for old time Days videos.

The only thing totally being removed is any and all anti Ejami junk. Believe me Doc, there is a lot of it.

I want to be able to watch Days, as it was be4 Tomlin took it and made it Passions. Before you copmplete check out, why don't you stick around and give the gals at the construction committe a chance.
For those of you stillw atching Days, there will still be the Days section to watch that in. It will be a big mix of new and old Days.

I want to be able to come here, and watch a ton of Lumi vids and Lucas vids. No wthe show could technically change its mind and keep Bryan, so I will be keeping the Days section up, just in case they see the flaw in their ways. But mostly we will be keeping it up for the memebres who have totally lost their minds and still want to watch. Lol,j/k JUST KIDDING!

Just everybody please take a step back and think be4 we all decide to ababdon ship. That's just what some want, and I for onr and not about to do that. I will support Bryan 100 percent, whether he stays with Days or not.

You know, Days could be trying to chop him to see how much out rage they will get. Let me tell you, I bet they are getting plenty. Let's give it till after the new year and see if the loons at NBc decide that they have messed with one angry fan base.

After the new year, we should flood the studio with cards and letters for Bryan. Write Stephanie Sloane at Sod too...

Lumi's are we going to take this sitting down, or are we going to fight back?

I think they should at least hear from us. So let's really ROAR!

Besides we seriously need pour resident lurker, it'd be intensely boring with out shall we say, Doc's enriching comments? We need all our members active to keep up the good, postive mood for Bryan. Now, Doc, would you seriously want to let this huker down?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:35 pm

ok, just what happenedto my hunky attachment of Bryan? Can someone oblige please?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:54 pm

It would make me sad to lose anybody here. Sad we can still chat about Lumi and Days and anything else. Please keep lurking Doc & feel free to jump in whenever you want. And all hope is not lost, maybe tptb will realize that Lumi is the best & bring Lucas back.
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 am

You know, you are absolutely right. This has happened before and they brought him back. Who knows, if he doesn't find something wonderful maybe we will see him on Days again sometime.

I didn't mean to upset anyone. I've just been bummed about the way Bryan was treated and couldn't imagine "talking" anymore. But I've had a lovely holiday and I'm feeling more positive.

Thanks for putting up with my moods. ok, so who is staying on Luminous? Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:48 am

Doc wrote:
You know, you are absolutely right. This has happened before and they brought him back. Who knows, if he doesn't find something wonderful maybe we will see him on Days again sometime.

I didn't mean to upset anyone. I've just been bummed about the way Bryan was treated and couldn't imagine "talking" anymore. But I've had a lovely holiday and I'm feeling more positive.

Thanks for putting up with my moods. ok, so who is staying on Luminous? Icon_santa
Oh it's ok Doc. I'm so glad you're reconsidering. hug I am very upset about losing Bryan too. Sad But I think either he will be back or he will be on a better show we can all talk about. Very Happy I for one would like to see him on a primetime comedy or drama. I asked him once in chat what other show he would like to be on if he weren't on Days, he said he would like to be on the show Southland. I would actually really like to see him on a show like that or Law & Order or CSI. So if he gets another show we can talk about that or maybe he will be back on Days. He has left and come back before. Anyway, I'm glad you're thinking about staying. We love having you lurk and post here. lol
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:49 am

I'm here to stay also. Will no longer watch Days, but will follow Bryan. Did I say I hate this show!!!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:56 am

Im glad to hear that many of you are going stay here...cus i dont wanna lose any of you...you all are like family to me..
and I love you all...group hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Lumi, you are so sweet! love
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Group hugs we all need one   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:14 pm

group hug I nominate Paul for monkey in the middle! :innocent:
Let's just see what happens. I know the gals at Second Chances are very unhappy with the show to and the way Bryan was treated as well. I know they are happy he is free of the show, and many of them are thrilled he doesn't have to be treated this way any longer. But perhaps Ali Sweeney will pull to get him back. She does seem to have clout there. The poor lady didn't even know he was leaving either. Prolly. so she couldn't set up a fuss. I think she will still raise a ruckus. I think we oughta pummel Ali with mail and postive twitters about Bryan. That may get her up and moving to possibly do something.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:31 pm

LOL! I think Paul will be honored to be middle monkey! LOL! he is working on that truck of his right now. he just loves to tinker with stuff.

Doc, so glad you are staying with us! we love you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Doc, happy to see you sticking around. love

Paul, you are a rockstar. ok, so who is staying on Luminous? 927209
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:12 pm

I hope those darn neighbors are leaving him alone about his truck, if not, then try us women on for size, we are already angry about Bryan leaving, we might just chew up your neighbors if they give you two a hard time about the truck. A man simply needs to tinker and the neighbors need to chill and that's all there is to it! Lol, pardon me, but i am a woman w.o. a cause at the moment, I have been fightening for Lumi for years, I need a new cause to fight for,,,

I hope Bryan, if he gets a new soap, gets a woman that's worthy of his acting skills! I would love to see him on my tele again every day, come on new year, I wanna see what's in store for Bryan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok, so who is staying on Luminous?   ok, so who is staying on Luminous? Empty

Back to top Go down

ok, so who is staying on Luminous?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next