Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

What about a Luminous You tube page?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

What about a Luminous You tube page? Empty
PostSubject: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:30 am

I think it would be cool to have our own you tube page for vids and clips. Anyone want to take a crack at it? drink
Back to top Go down
WeMissBryD
bronze
WeMissBryD

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:47 pm

What do you have in mind for this Youtube channel? Will it have all things Lumi/Bryan/Ali? Majority of the videos I've seen/have belong to someone else
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/WeMissBryD
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:41 pm

It's a great idea Kim! I opened one using the Luminous site name. And maybe whoever wants to use it and post videos on it can have the sign in info. It can be a group effort. I have made videos, but not in a very long time because it takes me a very long time to make them. lol But maybe some of our other video makers want to make videos? or we can also post clips. Pm me and I'll give you the password if you want it.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm

ok sounds cool. Maybe we can get Malin to help with this. She's really good with the vids. What do u think? And yes the vids can be Bryan, Ali Lumi and FAMILY.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Ok, Kim, I'm going to give you the password. And Kandace, if you also want the password let me know and I'll send it to you. ALSO, if anyone wants to tweet from the Luminous twitter account and needs the password let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
WeMissBryD
bronze
WeMissBryD

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:55 pm

I spoke to whoever "MarbellaXoXo" is on Youtube and asked can I clip Lumi scenes from her videos (she posts full episodes). Hers are the only Lumi scenes that I have seen already clipped and posted on Youtube.

Are we going to recycle Lumi clips already posted on our channel?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm

I don't make vids but if any of you do please feel free to make some of our own.
Back to top Go down
WeMissBryD
bronze
WeMissBryD

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 pm

What I meant was, are we going to post videos that others have already made?
Back to top Go down
WeMissBryD
bronze
WeMissBryD

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:44 pm

I will clip those few Lumi scenes that I've seen within MarbellaXoXo's uploaded videos the next time I have a good bit of down time...then add them to the Youtube Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about a Luminous You tube page?   What about a Luminous You tube page? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about a Luminous You tube page?
Page 1 of 1