Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Welcome Dool :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Welcome Dool :D Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 pm

im so happy that you're finally here.D I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Lesile! Hugs! Welcome Dool :D 408196 I'm so glad to see you! Did you finally get one of our many emails we have been trying to send you, lol! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 am

Welcome!!! I am so glad you made it here. We have missed you! How have you been?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:25 am

It's so great to have Lesile here Smile hope she will login soon so we all can chat with her in the chat Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Dool215
bronze
Dool215

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Im back again!! lol I have computer issues at home but were up and running again for a while any way. My computer is 9 years old.....time to get a new one im afraid!!! I will try to stop by a little later depending on how my daughter is doing! (and if I stay awake past 7 lol) she hasnt been letting me sleep because she gets really bad at night with all her respitory issues right now!!! 2 nights no sleep.....can I go three? we shall see!!!!!! Hope to talk to you all tonight! If I dont catch you when is a good time to catch you.....I'm eastern time! Hugs to you all!!!!!!! group hug
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Dool215 wrote:
Im back again!! lol I have computer issues at home but were up and running again for a while any way. My computer is 9 years old.....time to get a new one im afraid!!! I will try to stop by a little later depending on how my daughter is doing! (and if I stay awake past 7 lol) she hasnt been letting me sleep because she gets really bad at night with all her respitory issues right now!!! 2 nights no sleep.....can I go three? we shall see!!!!!! Hope to talk to you all tonight! If I dont catch you when is a good time to catch you.....I'm eastern time! Hugs to you all!!!!!!! group hug

We're so happy you're back too! Welcome Dool :D 408196 We have missed you. I hope we get Lumiforever to post here more regularly, she is still having lots of computer issues too. Hopefully we will all be posting and chatting again in no time. How is your family? I know your daughter was having some health issues. I hope everything is ok with her, I'll be praying for her. It's so good to see you here again! group hug
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Lesile, so glad you are back, how is your daughter and family doing? Hope the little one is thriving. Welcome Dool :D 408196
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Dool :D   Welcome Dool :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Dool :D
Page 1 of 1