Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins Empty
PostSubject: Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins   Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Gosh i miss this Sami...
do you really think the rapist and mr boring knows this Sami? no.. only Lucas and Austin(and Carrie) knows this Sami.. and I want this Sami to come back..

in this clip are when Lumi also scheme together and Lucas are still mad at Kate(it should have been for good right from there)
can you believe it..this did Marlene and Dena write some parts of.. Shocked

Lumi as teens when they schemed together i really mss those days..

and Marlene wrote Lumi as bestfriend and as enemies.. now is it her chance to write some Lumi romance don't you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Stephie

Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins   Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Now, this is the Sami I know and love!!I love Lumi! Lucas needs to come home and save her from Rafe!
Back to top Go down

Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins
Page 1 of 1