Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So what do guys think of soaps like Dool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So what do guys think of soaps like Dool Empty
PostSubject: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:05 pm

and these silly fan wars we let ourselves somehow get dragged into? I'm gonna see if my hubby will respond to this and if Leahsees this, I would love to get his input on this....

most of the time, I think mine is frankly bored with my endles descriptions, its is fun having a guys point of view,,
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:11 pm

I thinks so too..it would be cool to have male members here and they post what they think about the show..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:00 am

hey, I found you! this will be slow going, ladies, but I'll figure things out in time. LOL! so ok. about the show...

you know, I watch with Leah. it's our together time. she gets all worked up and I laugh. she whacks me on the head. fun times, fun times! lol!

if I were Lucas, I'd say to hell with all women for a while. the good women of Salem couldn't be trusted to get an accurate weather report, much less be honest with a man. dude needs to get his sh!t together (pardon me) and build his self-esteem. he needs to get his head on straight, get a good job with a future and get his game on. that's where the power is. he needs to be a corporate raider and amass a nice little fortune. see, I could get into that. I'd enjoy watching him take out failing businesses and even stealing the successful one's. he needs to stand on his own. as for that snake he calls a momma; one more botox injection and that gal is...oh wait, I read the rules...no actor bashing. sorry. So what do guys think of soaps like Dool Icon_lol

I like the show, but I don't take it seriously. I see it the same as "Startgate Universe". I know that scientist dude is up to no good and the people are there against their will, but after I watch, I get a shower and hit the sheets. I don't think about it till next time.

Days and other soaps are fun entertainment. you can yell at the TV, wonder why they can think out loud and nobody hears them, and completely fall on your..uhm...backside laughing when someone as scrawny as Nicole manages to escape from seasoned cops. I get a kick out the show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:17 am

My husband doesn't watch soaps and thinks they will rot my brain. I tell him that they are a great escape from reality.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:31 am

yeah, he's right. they will rot your brain. ever see that Hulu commercial? yep. will rot your brain and aliens will come eat it. but we've all gotta go sometime!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:31 am

What a way to go. affraid
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:18 am

I write this post specfically for the fun of it, bc sometimes its easy to take em to seriously, especialy when the ugly fan wars come along....I had never been involved in one till Ej raped Sami and some fans decided it was something to be excused..
The fun was sucked out of it for a while but now with the baby switch reveal coming out its slowly becoming more fun again. It was fun to watch Ej have a melt down with dear old dad. I miss Lucas, and will be glad on Dec 3RD. Its fun being a part of theis lovely group of ladies and now a gentlemen on board. Lol, u sure got this joint jumping Paul.
We don't otfen get a man's poit of view, it makes it all the more fun in here, right ladies, lol. Sometimes the show can make you want to toss your tv out the window, but then I think, why waste a perfectly good tv or a louse like Ej..lol

I would like to see more and better for Lucas. I would like to see him and Phil make a hostile take over of their mother's company. That would make for some great drama I say..

also when you decide to sign up with your own account, we'll set you up with the same goodies and user groups Leah has, so you can see the whole forum as you can now..Its good to have a guy on board, sometimes we ladies just get out of hand and have entirely to much fun. I hope Leah comes back soon and can join in the fun along with you and the rest of us. Well wishes to her and we hope she feels better soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do guys think of soaps like Dool   So what do guys think of soaps like Dool Empty

Back to top Go down

So what do guys think of soaps like Dool
Page 1 of 1