Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sami

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I am still hoping that we get some sort of Lumi loving before Sami leaves. I am kind of glad that Lucas wasn't more involves. If Ej exacts any revenge it will be against Rafe and not Lucas.
He will try to get his revenge against Sami, I hope he gets his revenge against Rafe by telling Jordan that Rafe cheated on her Wink
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:27 am

Whatever happens, I just want Lucas to be supportive of Sami once the reveal happens. Because you know EJ will be coming back and I want Lucas to protect Sami. I loved how Sami found all that evidence and burned it, so EJ must not have trusted Sami totally to keep all that. I just hope there not more copies.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:43 am

jendays wrote:
Whatever happens, I just want Lucas to be supportive of Sami once the reveal happens.  Because you know EJ will be coming back and I want Lucas to protect Sami.  I loved how Sami found all that evidence and burned it, so EJ must not have trusted Sami totally to keep all that.  I just hope there not more copies.  
I agree with you and hopefully instead of getting so much Kami we will get Lumi instead. I hope the evidence is gone. Part of me would loved to see the ungrateful (Ej hero worshipping ) Will go to jail. But Lucas would be punished too so hopefully the evidence is gone.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 pm

all I know is Sami is not doing herself any favors by running around town spreading her poor me I have been cheated on by big bad Ej Dimera. She brought this on herself by being with her rapist in the first place. I know it may sound cold but I have no sympathy at all for Sami. She chose to marry him and she is reaping what she sows.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
all I know is Sami is not doing herself any favors by running around town spreading her poor me I have been cheated on by big bad Ej Dimera. She brought this on herself by being with her rapist in the first place. I know it may sound cold but I have no sympathy at all for Sami. She chose to marry him and she is reaping what she sows.
I agree she dump two good men for her rapist. She's getting what she deserves.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:37 pm

she needs to calm down and live w/o a man for a while.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:01 am

BDFan2 wrote:
bryandattilofan wrote:
I agree she dump two good men for her rapist. She's getting what she deserves.

Amen sista!  Razz That's exactly how I see it. I have no sympathy for her. Nobody told her to try to marry her rapist, in fact all her family warned her not to, but did she listen? I do not like this hypocritical Sami. EJ was never the man for her, the sooner she realizes that, the better.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 pm

This whole revenge thingy just strikes me as bizarre at this point. I really enjoyed Sami taking EJ down, but it's getting a really weird vibe like something just isn't quite right.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:55 pm

mimi1 wrote:
This whole revenge thingy just strikes me as bizarre at this point. I really enjoyed Sami taking EJ down, but it's getting a really weird vibe like something just isn't quite right.
I still think the Gagme fans will get their HEA in the end. It too fishy and I think the writer's are giving both sides what they want. Ej will fake his death and meet up with Sami and the kids afterwards. barf
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:42 pm

You're probably right. Something is just off with this story. Whatever. If Sami is stupid enough to take him back, she deserves him. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:08 pm

mimi1 wrote:
You're probably right. Something is just off with this story. Whatever. If Sami is stupid enough to take him back, she deserves him. Good riddance.
Exactly, good riddance. I bet in the end she takes him back.
 Sami - Page 2 348787
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Just so long as they go. I am getting sick of this already. I still say Ej is gonna want some revenge on Sami. He is a Dimera after all. If she doesn't return his affections Sami better watch her back. He will end up caging her or something else whacky if she doesn't give him what he wants. Sick and sad.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:58 pm

From the beginning when Ej first appeared days has been sick. I hate this SL and hope the ratings take a dive as this stupid SL continues.   crazy  Sami - Page 2 763449 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:27 pm

I'm still enjoying the revenge tour. As long as she goes after EJ, that's fine by me. He looks like such a wuss, I can't imagine him getting even with her.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I'm still enjoying the revenge tour. As long as she goes after EJ, that's fine by me. He looks like such a wuss, I can't imagine him getting even with her.
He does look like the biggest wuss around. I don't like this SL because Gagme will reconcile and how Allie and Caroline are now Ej fans. The more the revenge tour goes on the more days acts like Ej is Sami 's one true love. It makes me mad. I want them gone.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:11 pm

Sami and Abby got into today, was really worth watching. I ff'd the egagme flash backs. Sami said she would never let Ej touch her again. Girl you never should have in the first place!

They had a verbal confrontation in Di Mansion with Abby getting after Sami for forcing her to resign. I cant wait till Sami gets forcibly removed from that house. Waiting for Stefano to do this!
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:58 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Sami and Abby got into today, was really worth watching. I ff'd the egagme flash backs. Sami said she would never let Ej touch her again. Girl you never should have in the first place!

They had a verbal confrontation in Di Mansion with Abby getting after Sami for forcing her to resign. I cant wait till Sami gets forcibly removed from that house. Waiting for Stefano to do this!
I will have to start taping it again. Would have loved too see that.  Sami - Page 2 396432
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:47 pm

It looks like Stefano will finally be back next week or the week after, not sure which. He really needs to get involved.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:44 pm

mimi1 wrote:
It looks like Stefano will finally be back next week or the week after, not sure which. He really needs
to get involved.
I will go back to taping it. I hope he can make this better. I have had it with the Gagme  barf  show.   angry
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:02 am

I have not been watching at all. I just have no interest in seeing Sami act like a hypocritical, smug b!*@#. It would be good if she would really go after EJ and show nothing but hate, and remorse for ever falling for him in the first place. I just feel like she still wants him and is just p.o.'d that he dare cheat on her, she just thinks she's so damned special. She's being so hateful and awful to Abby, yeah she did wrong but Sami acts like she's never done anything wrong in her life. Girl please!!! She's about 1000 times worse than most of the other women on this show, including Abby and Nicole (but maybe not Kate lol). I wouldn't doubt that she'd end up forgiving EJ but hating Abby forever. She's one of those psycho women that finds out her boyfriend/husband cheated on her and stays with the guy but makes him go out and kill the other women, that's happened in the past, I remember reading about it but don't remember when, lol! But that's Sami. It's all about ego to her. She thought EJ only had eyes for her & to find out he was with a younger, better looking women kills her.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:34 am

I remember the couple you were taking about. I think their both in prison now. I am fed up with days. BD is such a fan favorite and he no where to be seen.
Sami is such a hypocrite, it's ok  for her to cheat but watch out if Ej or any man cheats on her. I have really had it with days. They keep either bringing back actors the fans don't care about anymore  or favor characters we hate.  I have better things to do with my time than tune into a show that favor's rape couple and their fans. Then says they can't create a sl for BD,  fine I can't create the time to watch a show that promotes rape.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:31 pm

This would have been the perfect time for Sami to reflect on ALL the things that EJ has done to her and her family, heck, even the things she has done to EJ. Her conclusion should have been that "love" isn't enough and that they are toxic. This whole thing is so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 pm

mimi1 wrote:
This would have been the perfect time for Sami to reflect on ALL the things that EJ has done to her and her family, heck, even the things she has done to EJ. Her conclusion should have been that "love" isn't enough and that they are toxic. This whole thing is so frustrating.
It is and with JS giving hints to gagme fans they are going to be pleased with the ending it  (he didn't say Gagme get a HEA) it just so sick that days still favor's that fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Ugh! I am so angry. I don't like this story at all! I watched Days yesterday for the first time in a long time. I don't know why. I just yelled at the T.V. for 40 minutes. lol I cannot stand Sami the hypocrite, I am sorry. She's just so maddening. And where the heck is Lucas?!? I just don't have time for this crap. I'd rather watch other shows.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:26 pm

I'm only watching bc I am enjoying Ejami self destruct. Soon Sami will end up on Stefano's bad side from what I am reading and Ej's too. I don't like no Lucas either and I have been making it plenty clear on the boards I know tptb still read. I've said as few insulting things about GT. I hope that bafoon reads the boards. drink affraid 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next