For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

So Sami is gone now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: So Sami is gone now   Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:13 pm

and I am glad, glad, glad. The show needs a desperate break from her and so do we. I am glad her final scenes were with Lucas. Iys what the Lumiks deserve after eight years of crap from certian fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So Sami is gone now   Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:54 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
and I am glad, glad, glad. The show needs a desperate break from her and so do we. I am glad her final scenes were with Lucas. Iys what the Lumiks deserve after eight years of crap from certian fans.
I agree, it will be a nice break. The Lumi scene's were beautiful & left us with hope. I am going start watching again just to help days improve their numbers and prove the Ejami's (without Ejami it's the end of days) wrong. I heard that Bryan's wife is in the new SOD, talking about how they met. sunny
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: So Sami is gone now   Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:26 pm

some of it actually looks really good, Kristens exist looks great. I may actually post the spoilers. I started tweeting again too. The ejamis made the boards so unbearable I didn't wanna post or even grab spoilers. I think things will change nicely with those loud mouths gone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So Sami is gone now   Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:37 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
some of it actually looks really good, Kristens exist looks great. I may actually post the spoilers. I started tweeting again too. The ejamis made the boards so unbearable I didn't wanna post or even grab spoilers. I think things will change nicely with those loud mouths gone.
I notice too that Ejami fans made things so bad on the boards or on twitter. I am tuning (or record it if I am gone) starting Monday.  I will tweet if Days was good too. I want people to tune in to show Gagme fans that days will survive without Ejami. Have you notice the actors are tweeting pictures of BD more now. Jen Lilly & Guy Wilson have tweeted pictures of Guy & Bryan. Gives me hope, but even if BD isn't on more I will watch and tweet to show days will not die with the air hogs gone.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: So Sami is gone now   Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:59 pm

I am really happy about it and I think I'm ready to start watching again soon without wanting to scream and throw stuff at my T.V. I'll tell you girls something but it stays here ok? I happened to see some of EJ's death scenes because my mom was watching it. She was getting so moved by Sami's overacting and ugly-crying that I thought she was going to cry, I thought I was going to have to disown her. LOL! I can say the minute I watched before I left the room to barf barf was awful, awful, awful. Sorry, Ali can't act & she better not get an Emmy nod for that.

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Sami is gone now   

Back to top Go down

So Sami is gone now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1