Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Marlena about Ejami today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Marlena about Ejami today  Empty
PostSubject: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:27 pm

was spot on! She told Ej that she wouldn't go to the wedding bc of the things Ejami have done to hurt each other and bc they just never seem to work with e/o. I was ready to cheer and I did cheer. Marlena was spot on today! Go Marlena!  ejami hurl 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:16 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
was spot on! She told Ej that she wouldn't go to the wedding bc of the things Ejami have done to hurt each other and bc they just never seem to work with e/o. I was ready to cheer and I did cheer. Marlena was spot on today! Go Marlena!   ejami hurl 
Wtg Marlena. I haven't watched it yet, but I will. Can't wait.  
 ejami hurl
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:48 pm

she really told him honestly and gentle how she felt. She didn't bash him over the head, but she wasn't looking at him with rose colored glasses. How refreshing is that. Its nice Marlena doesn't where ejami lenses in her glasses.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:54 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
she really told him honestly and gentle how she felt. She didn't bash him over the head, but she wasn't looking at him with rose colored glasses. How refreshing is that. Its nice Marlena doesn't where  ejami lenses in her glasses.
I watched it and I am glad she told him. I just wish Will would remember who his father is and who went to jail for him.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:33 pm

I thought the Marlena/EJ scene was very well written and acted out. It really needed to be said and I'm glad she was honest with him.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I thought the Marlena/EJ scene was very well written and acted out. It really needed to be said and I'm glad she was honest with him.
Me too, I really was glad to see her say that to Ej.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Yes, I was glad Marlena told EJ that they bring out the worst in each other and never the best. So Ejami fans point is that EJ lets Sami be who she is, but that just means that Sami doesn't have to try. Sami was at her best with Lucas, at least she tried and wanted to be a better person with Lucas. Also Lucas knows her best and didn't wanted her to be good all the time like Carrie, because then that would be boring, he just wanted moderation.

Yes, I agree about Will. WHY!!! Will really, remember who and what your father did for you and at least respect it. I mean get along with EJ but quit acting like his your father. Gross......
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 11:18 pm

jendays wrote:
Yes, I was glad Marlena told EJ that they bring out the worst in each other and never the best.  So Ejami fans point is that EJ lets Sami be who she is, but that just means that Sami doesn't have to try.  Sami was at her best with Lucas, at least she tried and wanted to be a better person with Lucas.  Also Lucas knows her best and didn't wanted her to be good all the time like Carrie, because then that would be boring, he just wanted moderation.  

Yes, I agree about Will.  WHY!!!  Will really, remember who and what your father did for you and at least respect it.  I mean get along with EJ but quit acting like his your father.  Gross......  
Perfectly said.
I just hate the way Will acts with Ej. I can't wait till Will finds out that Ej cheated on Sami with Abby. How will he react to so called St. Ej then.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:18 pm

I can't wait until all of this blows up. popcorn 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I can't wait until all of this blows up. popcorn 
Me too and I hope Will has a front row seat. He thinks Ej is a saint, well what will he think after the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlena about Ejami today    Marlena about Ejami today  Empty

Back to top Go down

Marlena about Ejami today
Page 1 of 1