Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So Ejami fans did not get their HEA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  Empty
PostSubject: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:22 pm

and I am happy, happy, happy. They did not deserve it. I feel like its just desserts for how badly behaved they have been. Glad I stuck it out to see them moaning over twitter and its so pathetic how bitter they have been. dancing bannana congrats partay! :frog:
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

LucasandSami wrote:
and I am happy, happy, happy. They did not deserve it. I feel like its just desserts for how badly behaved they have been. Glad I stuck it out to see them moaning over twitter and its so pathetic how bitter they have been.  dancing bannana congrats partay! :frog:
lol!  I am loving it lol. So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  75744 They were convinced Ejami would get their HEA and they are shocked that their not getting a HEA. I  even heard some say that Ej will be waiting for her in CA  even though Stefano has the body. They didn't get their HEA for Gagme lol. Yay.  cheers 2
So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  730263 So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  91583 So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  949937 So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  927209 cheer congrats
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:58 pm

I love how Sami grieved liked two days over her supposed soul mate and she is rushing off to Hollywood to get as far away from anything to do with him. Noiw if only they would make Johnny Lucas's and Sydney Nicole's. Or better yet, make Johnny and Sydney Lucas's. That would be so perfect, sigh. and that would really stick it tio the Ejami's. tink tee hee wino cheers 2 salud popcorn and drink
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:13 pm

LucasandSami wrote:
I love how Sami grieved liked two days over her supposed soul mate and she is rushing off to Hollywood to get as far away from anything to do with him. Noiw if only they would make Johnny Lucas's and Sydney Nicole's. Or better yet, make Johnny and Sydney Lucas's. That would be so perfect, sigh. and that would really stick it tio the Ejami's.  tink tee hee wino cheers 2 salud popcorn and drink
congrats Sami is giddy with excitement lol. I bet Ejami's are grinding their teeth over this lol. dancing bannana I wish they would make Johnny Lucas's, but Tomlin is obviously running the show and that will never happen. It would be perfect if Sydney was Nicole's. But at least the Ejami's didn't get their HEA lol.
dancing bannana partay! congrats
cheers 2 salud tee hee candle light dinner Ejabbys rule!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:53 pm

That's the only thing that has made me happy in this whole thing. The eshamis got screwed. Although, I still feel like all the other, much cooler fanbases Cool like the Lumis, Safes, Ejoles, and Ejabbies got so much more screwed because of them. I am still very angry and bitter. I have still not been able to watch much. It's been just too long that I haven't been watching and nothing interests me. Has Lucas been on? I will have to start watching when he is. But I'm sorry I did not watch the final Lumi scenes. I feel just too betrayed by Ali and tptb. I just had not one good feeling for Ali or Sami anymore so I just did not want to see anything that has anything to do with her. Know what I mean? But I am glad that eshami did not get the HEA they were after either.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:07 pm

I know how you feel.I feel the same way.  I been recording it and watching it only because the Ejami think because their couple is gone days will tank. Days has been boring because their spending to much time on JJ & Eve.  Bryan has a SL coming up in 2015 and he seems really excited about it. So I will make sure to watch and send positive tweets out durning that time too.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:59 pm

I hope the ratings soar now that Ejami is gone. So much for a ratings gold couple. Ejami nearly tanked the show with that god awful dismal pairing.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:16 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
I hope the ratings soar now that Ejami is gone. So much for a ratings gold couple. Ejami nearly tanked the show with that god awful dismal pairing.
I agree, I too hope the ratings soar. Now they say Ejami got their HEA because JS & AS had such chemistry together  No  
I really hope days does so much better now that the rape couple are gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Ejami fans did not get their HEA    So Ejami fans did not get their HEA  Empty

Back to top Go down

So Ejami fans did not get their HEA
Page 1 of 1