Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think Empty
PostSubject: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 am

I'm trying out new colors and background patterns. Let me know what you think. Is it too much?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:16 am

Ok lol. I just figured out answer was reply.
I love the new board design and the cup cakes are making me hungry. Are we keeping them or are we putting Lucas and Lumi pics up? I love the colors!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am

I will be changing and adding more Lumi pics. Probably not until this weekend though. Also, Kim, feel free to make any changes you need to or let me know what to make.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:09 am

It looks bright and cheery for St. Patrick's day.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 pm

we can also modify this to a spring and summer theme as well once st patty's day is over. I like the bright colors, its so relaxing and positive and that's what we need right now. I will start advertising the board again over twitter, and there are a few good posters I want to invite and I will see if they will come here. They seem to be more Bryan fans then Lumi fans, but they aren't opposed to Lumi either, which is good.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi guys! I think it's a great idea to change the colors around. Although this is a little too bright for my taste but I understand the St. Patty's day theme. It is cute though. group hug
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm

I flove it, but we can always work with the colors. I was thinking with some Bryan, Lucas and Lumi pics to add to it, it might tone down the brightness a bit.
Let me see what I can do to add some of tink's lovely avatars and pics to the place and that should help out a bit. Sides, those cup cakes are making me hungry lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think   New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think Empty

Back to top Go down

New Board Colors-Tell Me What You Think
Page 1 of 1