Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Hope you like the new board theme...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Hope you like the new board theme... Empty
PostSubject: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:22 am

BDF and I worked on this this afternoon. I think the colors are a little more soothing and easy on the eyes, and the background BDF found looks great. And the board pics also look good with the new color scheme. Let us know what you think! I was also thinking of sending out a newsletter so we can let people who don't visit us that often know that they should check us out. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:25 am

this IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL I just love the colors the castle in the background the Lumi Hearts the picture's It definitely Has that Cinderella Prince Charming theme you both did a Incredible Job... Hope you like the new board theme... 493874 Hope you like the new board theme... 493874 Hope you like the new board theme... 91583 Hope you like the new board theme... 91583 Hope you like the new board theme... 954893
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:37 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
BDF and I worked on this this afternoon. I think the colors are a little more soothing and easy on the eyes, and the background BDF found looks great. And the board pics also look good with the new color scheme. Let us know what you think! I was also thinking of sending out a newsletter so we can let people who don't visit us that often know that they should check us out. What do you think?

I think a news letter would be great,maybe when they see the new look on this site they'll come alot more:D
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:18 pm

I like the castles! Yes it is easier on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: it has a nice mix of dark and light colors   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:54 pm

to please everybody.. I know not everyone has teh same tastes, so we tried to make a nice mix of colors...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 pm

U did a great Job I just love coming here and i agree if everyone saw how Beautiful this is we might be able to get more Lumi Members.... Smile
Back to top Go down
LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 pm

The board looks great!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:36 pm

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER wrote:
The board looks great!
Hi Lumiforeverandever, thanks! Haven't seen you here in a while, it's nice to see you here again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope you like the new board theme...   Hope you like the new board theme... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope you like the new board theme...
Page 1 of 1