Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Chad....is he Ej's brother?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Chad....is he Ej's brother? Empty
PostSubject: Chad....is he Ej's brother?   Chad....is he Ej's brother? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:03 pm

be warned, this forum is viewable to guests, so be careful what you say..

I think once the Sydnapping is revealed that Chad will turn out to be Ej's younger brother. I think Ej will have his hands full then, bc he will be dealing with the fall out of the reveal and posibly having someone dethrone him, which would be about time.

I don't care what Jame's interview said, I think Ej and Ar do have a lot of fans, as do Ejole. I think he could stay on and be with one of those women. Then he has the fall out, a new realtionship and a possible new younger brother to deal with.

That would certianly open up his character a bit more and so many maynot hate him in a different storyline...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad....is he Ej's brother?   Chad....is he Ej's brother? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 pm

I would be surprised if Chad did not turn out to be a DiMera. I wonder if the big twist is that the babies were never switched and that Sydney ends up being Chad's. Either way, Stefano would still have his grandchild.

As to EJ being with either Ari or Nicole, I don't see it. After the truth comes out, I see him turning darker, and there will ne no place for a woman in his heart.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chad....is he Ej's brother?   Chad....is he Ej's brother? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Well, that's an interesting take Maggie. I hadn't thought of him going darker. What do you think he will do? Would he try and kill Chad should he try and take the Dimera empire away from him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chad....is he Ej's brother?   Chad....is he Ej's brother? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:17 pm

I don't think he would kill Chad, but he could certainly follow in Stefano's shoes and be pure evil. I can also see his obsession with Sami continuing.

Once Sami finds out the truth about the Sydnapping, I wonder if she goes through with her promise of killing the person responsible. I say let's have a murder mystery as to who killed EJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad....is he Ej's brother?   Chad....is he Ej's brother? Empty

Back to top Go down

Chad....is he Ej's brother?
Page 1 of 1