Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera Empty
PostSubject: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:56 pm

heir?

I am so hoping Chad is Ej's brother. If he is, he will fight Ej simply bc of what was done to baby Grace. I can just see him wanting to take revenge on his older brother. There has been a lot of speculation about this young man. I could totally live with watching Chad take down his older brother. I am ready to find out Chad is a Dimera. What about the rest of you? Thoughts, speculation?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:38 am

I have wondered this also. I have also wondered if he is a Horton or Brady. maybe his mom slept with someone in the Horton or Brady family, and just like Kate, kept her son a secret from the real father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Most likely Chad will end up being a DiMera, although why would he be taking revenge on EJ regarding Baby Grace? EJ didn't even know she was alive and had absolutely nothing to do with the baby switch.

It may just turn out that Chad and EJ will get along just fine, with both of them turning away from Stafano just like EJ and Tony were doing. It just all depends how Chad will react to being a DiMera and whether or not he will like it.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:10 am

Maggie lol, you rained on my parade. I want Chad to loathe the Dimera's and take Ej down out of spite. I would love to see that or Chad upstage Ej and dethrone him as he deserves. Karma needs to happen, quickly!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:42 pm

well, it's true. EJ wasn't the bad guy in the baby switch. maybe Chad will take down Nicole. she needs her butt nailed for all the crapola she caused to everyone. I know she went to prison, but she got out too soon. if Chad gets revenge on Nicole, she might tell him some family secrets to save her soory butt and then he might tell EJ and they will take down Stefano.

you could still get your revenge on EJ, Kim. because when/if Chad and EJ destroy Stefano, he will come out swinging and try to take them both out. Stefano knows all and will tell all. if he goes down, he'll take as many as he can with him. and that means EJ first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:03 pm

ok, please don't say I want revenge on Ej. Its just a soap after all lol. I want all of Salem to have revenge on Ej especially Sami, if she would ever wake up and smell the coffee and get that this guy is not good for her. If I ever brought a person like that home to mother she would fall into a dead faint quickly! Lol!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:56 pm

LOL! you know what I meant!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Poor EJ, what did he ever do to deserve this? Hahahahahahah, just kidding.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:32 am

Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera 359538 Ej deserves much, much more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:38 pm

EJ deserves everything that he gets.
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:53 pm

I really like Chad and would not wish Dimera blood in his veins ever. He is a character worth developing. He and Will could be good friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:15 pm

I can't seem to warm up to Chad. He looks like he should be in Melanie's age group. He just doesn't click with the younger set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera   Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Chad really Ej's brother? Could Ej be dethroned as the next Dimera
Page 1 of 1