Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  Empty
PostSubject: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 pm

From DR.

After learning from Will that Madeline was a hooker, Chad is determined to get more of the story. He goes to Kate. "If he's going to get any answers, he's gonna get them from Kate," says Casey. "It's kind of funny, because Kate acts as a mother figure toward Chad. There's a new relationship spawning between these two characters and I'm really digging it. I've been talking to Gary Tomlin about it and Gary has been enjoying the scenes with Lauren and I. Bascially, Chad's not going to mess around anymore. He wants to know the truth."

Later, Chad has a showdown with his mom. "She finally accepts the fact that he knows the truth about her and Chad is completely devastated," says Casey. "He has just had enough with her lies and it is all out on the table. It impacts him in a way that's inexplicable."

After their fight, "Chad is just flabbergasted. He doesn't want to be anywhere near her. So he starts to run up the stairs and Madeline chases after him and grabs Chad on the arm, and just out of anger, Chad shakes her off his shoulder to get her away from him and Madeline loses her balance and tumbles down the stairs, hitting her head...."

Jessica Tuck's (Madeline Peterson-Woods) short-term stint comes to a permanent end after a devastating argument with Chad on July 19th.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 am

so I guess this means that Chad will accidentally kill his mom?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Looks like. I wonder if this is the murder mystery folks were thinking would happen with Ej.
I'm thinking once the Dimera's find out Chad is one of them, they help him cover it up?
I had heard a lot of rumors/speculation that there was to be a murder mystery involving Ej and his death. I wonder if possibly it was changed to this. Looks like more scandal and cover up for the Dimera's. Chad is gonna feel like crap after this. I wonder if he will turn more evil then his brother Ej and take over the Dimera empire. Hmmm, this could turn out to be a good sl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Strange, all I ever heard about a murder mystery is people wishing it would happen, including me. I have a feeling this won't turn out to be a murder mystery; rather it will be ruled accidental. I can definitely see Chad turning dark after this, but I doubt he will be taking over the DiMera Empire any time soon. Stefano is still ruling it with an iron fist.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 pm

I think maybe Kate and Stefano will take Chad in. Kate may keep her secret about him for a while longer. I think a rivalry will grow between Chad and Will. just when Stefano is ready to train Will to run "the business", Kate will spill about Chad's parentage. it may be like a "Dallas" kind of thing. remember the Ewing brothers? Bobby and J.R.?

I am thinking EJ is going to be put on the side for a while. Nicole will somehow spill on him, the truth will come out and he will go to jail for a bit. he'll be back, but I think they are going to rest his character for a while. and, sadly, focus on Safe. eeyick. sorry to the Safe lovers, but I just can't get into them or him.

I also think Chad will be very bad. he may make EJ look like a boy scout!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 pm

I think that Kate will take Chad under her wing. I wonder how long it will take for her to spill the truth.

As to EJ, I do believe that he will go to jail. I know there will be a new prison warden and I read that he will do time. I have a feeling that Rafe will get the truth out of Nicole somehow.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:57 am

I would like to see just how he fairs in jail. A guy in there for kidnapping his own daughter. Just the recent things he's done are enough for getting him locked up for a while. The ans are screaming justice, maybe doing some time wil change him for the better, but somehow I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary    SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary  Empty

Back to top Go down

SOD: Chad Confronts Madeline; July 20th issue; article summary
Page 1 of 1