Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

What do you think of the new theme & board pics?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

What do you think of the new theme & board pics? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:43 pm

I hope you all like them. So what do you think, should we keep this a while or keep looking?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

I really like the isalnd one. They both go well woth the board. That pick might make a nice banner and avatar set to adverstise the board with Tink. I was think about doing that on Sony. Would you mind making a set of the island pic, a avatar and banner. I think thatw ould be a wonderful way to advertise. I was also thinking about NBc, maybe we can make them in sizes to match them. As of friday I will be on the board more. Last day of school ws today. Last day of work tomorrow. I think the oil is starting to reach FLA by the way. I went for a walk on the beach last week. We didn't see any oil but smelled gas heavily mixed with something else. I had a headache since then that just broke today. Looks like beaches are out for a while down here.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 am

the board looks really nice. I am just so tired I can't type much. yes the oil is coming to Florida beaches. Santa Rosa and Okaloosa are already closed, Destin has oil blobs and here where I live, we are getting wildlife coated in oil. we have deployed booms and we are focussing on prevention first and clean-up second. but it's coming. my offices are over whelmed right now. it's just a nightmare. I work from 7 am till whenever. I just got home. my body aches, my arms are killing me and I just can't type anymore. but the board looks very nice. good job.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:45 am

The board looks fan, I will be back on later after work. Its my last day, yayyyy! Then its a wing and a prayer for the summer. I've faced worse, so I will get through this too. I'll be posting up a storm be4 you know it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Yay for you - school is out for summer!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:05 pm

Thanks everyone! If you think anything needs to be changed let me know. I hope maybe it attracts some more members back here. But of course I know that alone won't do it. We need to have some more discussions here. I think next week when Lucas returns it should really pick up here. I will also be posting lots of pics, screencaps and new banners. And Kim, I can make you a banner and avatar for the other boards, do you want it to look just like the one above? Kim, are we meeting today for chat? Let me know, I'll be here. I'm home all day but I'll probably go out around 6:30 or 7:00 pm EST. I'm home all day long this week, it's getting boring. Rolling Eyes But I think starting next week I'll be out and about a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 pm

I also think that posting will pick up with Lucas on screen. I really hope that he does get some scenes with Sami and Will.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Maggie wrote:
I also think that posting will pick up with Lucas on screen. I really hope that he does get some scenes with Sami and Will.

His first scenes are with Sami, so that's really exciting. What do you think of the new theme & board pics? 730263
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 pm

I can do tonight around 800 pm or tomorrow I can do say around seven. Yes, I'd like to have the avatar and banner look just like what you have in the board pic. I was thinking of going back to NBC and Sony and can use that banner to advertise. So it would need to fit nbc's sizes. As of this weekend I should have more time to chat. Its been a long hall, but school is out and yayy, I can spend more time here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Tinkerbelle wrote:
Maggie wrote:

His first scenes are with Sami, so that's really exciting. What do you think of the new theme & board pics? 730263

What do you think of the new theme & board pics? 265980 What do you think of the new theme & board pics? 730263
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Ok, I can chat somewhere around 10 pm my time since I have no work tomorrow. Tink, is that ok with you, if not we can do tomorrow around 8pm. I'm sorry, we have a new person coming out to meet my son tonight. Its all very exciting bc we are working with him be4 he goes for his surgery with speech therapy. Now, I will have time to get after medicaid and get it all done. I can hardly wait to see how this all turns out. I contact medicaid tomorrow to see what needs to be done to approve it. I make the appointment as well with the local hospital. This is amazing. I was told that I could take him to a great dentist at the hospital that is willing to work with him. I'm very excited for my son. You guys should see my refrig, its covered with awards from my kids. My son brought home a bowling trophy, a safety patrol medal and several reading awards. And my daughter is on the honor roll and getting her license very soon, yayyy! She has a job in a law office this summer.
Now, back on topic, I can't wait to advertise the board with those banners. I have some new ideas I'll be working on soon for the board to help advertise it and maybe even bring Bryan back on our screens. So I am definetly anxious to chat and work on some of this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the new theme & board pics?   What do you think of the new theme & board pics? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the new theme & board pics?
Page 1 of 1