Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion Empty
PostSubject: Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion   Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:07 pm

ok, I thought this forum needed some building up, so here we go.

So, who is the badder boy, Sonny from GH, or Ej from Days?

I say Ej is the badder boy. Beginning with his rape of Sami, he hasn't paid for a single thing. He destroyed teh Lumi marraige and tortured Sami's family members, ashe was even forced into marrying him.
Any other soap baddies out ther that might prove competion for Ej? This is the thread to discuss it in.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion   Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:44 am

I don't think anyone was or ever will be as bad as Alister Crane from Passions. he was pure evil! I had to stop watching Passions because that man made me want to barf. he was beyond evil..he was creepy evil!

but now I only watch one soap, so I don't know.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion   Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh geez I forgot about him. I hated his whiny son too. He wasn't the nicest jerk on the block either, lol!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion   Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:53 pm

yes, his son was awfully whiney. and such a coward, too. I hated them both, but Allister was the worst ever. he gave me the shivers.

I still think Stefano is the worst as for now. he kidnapped Marlena, Roman, Hope...stole Hope's baby and gave him to Lexie, put his own son on an Island away from the world and passed off that evil Andre as Tony, and in a way he "raped" Susan. he drugged her and dressed up like Elvis so she would want to get pregnant by him. I guess there are those who would call that coersion, but I don't. he has murdered people, he obviously stole EJ away from Susan at some point. she would never have given him up of her own accord. and what Stefano did to poor John...his own brother! he also let innocent children have to grow up thinking their mom or dad was dead. remember, John raised Carrie, Sami and Eric because Stefano made them all think Marlena was dead. I think Stefano is the worst for now. but that nasty Allister is the worst of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion   Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Absolutely Alistair Crane, bar none!!! As to Julian, his son, I did not like him at first, but he grew on me. Ben Masters really excelled in that role. Alistair, on the other hand, I hated from the get go, and it never got better.

Stefano does evil really well, but lately it seems the the writers have toned that down a bit. Victor is right up there as well. However, that being said, I like both Stefano and Victor. EJ reminds me of a Stefano in training. He can be completely ruthless, as can Stefano and Victor, but there seems to be a mean streak in EJ.

Sonny is a career mobster; that's his job. At least he is a mobster with a heart. I love Sonny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion   Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Ej verses Sonny, a soaps bad guys discussion
Page 1 of 1