Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Daily Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Daily Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 am

This thread is to discuss what's going on on Days currently, or during "today's" show. I know that Days kind of sucks right now, but if you want to comment on anything that's going on on Days, please feel free. And ranting is allowed as long as it's not an attack on actors or something like that.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:18 am

Let me just add that Ari's performances this past week have just had me in tears. I cannot get over the fact that the baby is dead, it's just about the worst thing that can happen to a woman. And yes AZ is killing it, and she really deserves an Emmy for her work, but I am so sad and angry. I want the baby to be alive. If not this baby, then her other baby. I'd like to see either Sydney be hers or have her get her son back. I just want Nicole to have at least one child!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:13 am

what saddens me is no Lucas. Seriously, do tptb think that we want Egagme? For those that don't know its a nick name for Ej and Sami. I still have not forgiven Sami for the terrible way she treated Lucas just a couple of months ago. Over and over she was told that he loved her and she was constantly about Ej. Now she is all about Rafe? Excuse me for being blunt, and maybe a little vulgar, but does Sami's vagina have a revolving door on it? Bc damn, I wanna be that lucky! drink
Back to top Go down
vicky4lumi
bronze

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:47 am

I agree with y'all about Lucas and Nicole. Nicole broke my heart. I don't care what they have to do to get that baby back, theyjust need to do it!! No matter what!

And Kim I think we get Lucas next week. He is suppose to guide Sami some about her problems with Rafe. I think he will stand by her side through evrything--like he always has. THAT is a true friend. Once Will starts having his problems with Gabi--then maybe she will be leaning on Lucas even more than usual! We will see how that goes!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:40 am

I'd rather he be a true lover, sigh. But I'll take what I can get, just as long as I get to see Lucas! As for the baby, bring him back with a better name, RIGHT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:13 am

I would like to see Lucas with a meaty storyline, and maybe a hot new girlfriend. Smile I don't like him being reduced to everyone's confidant. Especially Sami, she doesn't deserve it. Why does she get so much support and always come out smelling like a rose? Even Will is all nice to her now. I miss the old Sami that always got in trouble and always pissed people off. This Sami is so boring and doesn't deserve to be the center of the show or the heroine. I AM SO SICK OF THE SAMI SHOW! pullhair
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

I would rather see Lucas then Dannifer any day of the week. Dannifer are disgusting, Eshami are disgusting. As much as I love Nicole it pisses me off that she was thrown under the bus for Dannifer. I'd even take a brief affair between Lucas and Nicole for a while. They both deserve so much better!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 pm

I agree. I think the BIG, main problem with Days is that it is way, way too uneven. They focus too much on the wrong people & that's Daniel and Sami. Now, I used to be a Sami fan, but even as a Sami fan I know that too much Sami is a bad thing. I like when Sami was scheming, kind of evil, but desperately trying to find happiness, especially with Lucas. I do not like this Sami, nor will I ever like her. I am sorry but she does not deserve to be the focus of the show, she is not a heroine like Marlena or even Carrie and Belle. In fact, I liked Sami much more when she wasn't the heroine, I was never a big fan of either Marlena, Carrie or Belle. Now Sami is just insufferable. And so is Daniel. I do not get the hype over him. He's not a good doctor or a good guy. He has slept with every one of his female patients, that makes him a pervert slimeball. And he took Chloe from Lucas and was very cruel to Lucas, for that reason alone I'll always hate him. He doesn't deserve any woman. Anyway, the show sucks so much lately because it's all about Sami and Daniel. Give me more Lucas and less of those 2 and of course ejerk and this pathetic ass chasing Sami.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:57 pm

I wanna know who they are sucking to so that they can get all the air time. Its disgusting to see so much Ej when he isn't with Nicole. Right now, he does not deserve to be with any woman, let alone someone like Nicole. Ej hogs up way to much air time and its all bc of those loud mouth Eshamis. Sometimes I wish both them and Ej would drop off the face of the earth or at the very least, off the nearest cliff where extremely hungry sharks are feeding.

I wish Chloe would come and take Daniel down the yellow brick road and let the wicked witch have him. He's just as insufferable as Sami. This version of Sami I can not even stomach or like. Now I just want her away from any man in Salem.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Ok, I thought that today's Ejole scenes were good. EJ did seem genuinely upset about the baby and he did seem sincere about wanting to grieve with Nicole. Yes he was a major jerk to record the conversation. I think that is mostly about wanting to expose Rafe to get back at him. I truly believe that this is not about "getting" Sami at all, at least he's not playing it like it is. I think he does really have it out for Rafe most of all. He was so angry that he helped Sami keep the baby from him the first time, that was what replacing him with Fake Rafe was all about. And then he did it again with Nicole. I really think even going after Sami is more about beating Rafe than actually being in love with Sami. I just do not see any real love for Sami at all. He is just wants to destroy hers and Rafe's life I truly believe.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 am

At this point Id be happy if Nicole went with Eric when he comes on the show. i just hope he's not a priest. i wanna see Nicole happy and Dan Rafe and Ej are not doing that for her. I believe everyone is thinking he's a priest, not that he actually is one. I'm not afraid to give Ericole a try. Nicole deserves way better then she is getting. The best part is, he can't be Sami's lover bc he's being cast as her brother, so oh to bad Ali Sweeney cant have a fourth man in the wings for Sami. And I am perfectly ok with that. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:14 am

Well, you know me, I never change ships. Once I like a couple I'm a fan forever. Like I'll never, ever give up on Lumi, even thought Ali wants to forever play her fanbases. Rolling Eyes I may not be a Sami or Ali fan but I'll always love Lumi. I feel the same about Ejole. I just never really enjoyed either one until they put them together. They are absolutely made for each other. Too bad tptb whoever they may be, whether it's Tomlin or Ali, just have to keep ruining things for everyone. Anyway, I was not a big Ericole fan ever, as soon as Nicole dumped him to marry Lucas, that was it, I could never buy them as a couple again. I wanted Eric to make Greta happy but Nicole went and ruined that. I was a pretty big Nicole hater before she came back this last time, always trying to marry for money but have some hot sexy guy on the side. She wanted her cake and eat it too. EJ is the first man I ever believed she really loved.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:20 am

I will always be an Ejole and a Lumi fans hands down. I love Nicole and Lucas first and foremost and want whats best for them. At this moment in time its not Ej and its not Sami. They both need major work be4 I'll accept them with my fav guy and gal. But we all know how soaps are, she may be with Rafe now but in a month it may be Lucas's turn to tickle her vagina. Nicole became my fav leading lady bc she does not pull that crap. I really wish they would stop destroying my favs. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:47 am

Now I've caught up to today's episode. I did love Lucas, I love the way he tells Sami what we're thinking. I hope we don't always just see him being Sami's sounding board. He should get to have a little fun too, but he was wonderful as always. The other stuff not so much. I feel so bad for Nicole. I know she is lying and scheming, and I HATE that they are having her do this, and looking like the bad guy. I just cannot forget she lost two babies she wanted more than anything, that is downright traumatic! No matter what I can't hate her because that kind of stress and tragedy can make anyone a little crazy. I HATE that she lost the babies but stupid EJ and Sami have 2 children together, it's enough to make me scream!!!! Too Upset Also, I really do not get the impression EJ is doing all this for Sami. He has never said he loves Sami this time or made it seem like he is in love with her. I still think he is up to something that has to do with Rafe and Sami, but winning the fair maiden Sami's hand (barf barf ) is not it.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 pm

I cant wait to see the you tube clips of the ep, I also just saw on DR that Lucas is freaked out by Will and Sonny. I figure in time Lucas will get over it and get used to it. I don't care one whit about the gay stuff, that's not what I watch a soap for. All I care about is Lucas is still on the show! I am really not impressed with Will, the way he acted all crazy over Ej. I am glad that nonsense is over, it was just nauseating. barf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Discussion Thread   Daily Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1