Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving Empty
PostSubject: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:34 am

Ok ladies, let it all out here. I think we should have one thread for this, so we can all chime in. I'm as pissy as anybody here, but GG isnt to blame, Tomlin is. I refuse to watch Days any longer and I am boycotting the network as well as any products sold through Days sponsors. Enough already. Its time to take a stand. Sound off here please. Btw folks, we intend to stay here but I am sure the board will undergo a mega transormation to get rid of all this ejami crap. Please bear with the staff while we purge any and all mention of that louse and his fan base. They will prolly go into the locked archives, so we still keep our post count up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 pm

I wasn't even aware that there was any Ejami stuff here. I hope you keep the Ejole stuff though. I guess I'm the only one here who likes EJ's dark side, and I find that Nicole is the perfect wife for him.

Other than that, I am totally upset about Bryan leaving the show; it will never be the same. Unlike you, BDF, I do not like GG or Rafe. It took me 8 years of watching Passions to like Luis, and it only happened when he was paired with Fancy, because Emily Harper carried their scenes. GG is just not a good actor IMO, and I do not find him attractive. Sami and Rafe have been forced on us and I don't have to like it. It's just too contrived.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Maggie wrote:
I wasn't even aware that there was any Ejami stuff here. I hope you keep the Ejole stuff though. I guess I'm the only one here who likes EJ's dark side, and I find that Nicole is the perfect wife for him.

Other than that, I am totally upset about Bryan leaving the show; it will never be the same. Unlike you, BDF, I do not like GG or Rafe. It took me 8 years of watching Passions to like Luis, and it only happened when he was paired with Fancy, because Emily Harper carried their scenes. GG is just not a good actor IMO, and I do not find him attractive. Sami and Rafe have been forced on us and I don't have to like it. It's just too contrived.
you said what I think exactly, Maggie! ever bit of it!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:22 pm

No, no, no, not Ejami loving crap, lol.....

I mean all the anti crap towards Ejami..I wanna purge the board of all that, so we don't barf lolololol... The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving 359538
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:26 pm

No wait just a minute, just bc I like GG does not mean I am not a die hard Bryan fan...I am no longer watching the show,believe me when I say GG is not enough to keep me watching...I did not watch yesterday, wil not watch tomorrow..No Dattilo, No Days, Its That Simple..

GG is not Bryan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Aha, I think I've got it.
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:20 am

I know you ladies are sad and my heart goes out to you all. I hope dude finds a new media related position and all you ladies can enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks Paul, I am trying to stay postive for Bryan's sake, I no longer post at Nbc and Sony. I only post here and at Second Chances. We will be doing a mega board clean up. We will have new forums, some soley devoted to our beloved Bryan. We will have a Lumi section, but those will be more condensed.

We will be combiningthe Days sections or possibly not having them at all considering what that nasty Tomlin did to Bryan. Tink, Lumi and I will get together after christmas and have a chat about how to clean up the board. Any suggestions on what you'd like to see in the future?

Ladies, there will be more fan fiction, so get ready! There will be some awesome Lucas stories I will be sure and post for us to read..
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:49 am

I think you ladies should post your recipes. Leah freakin' loves to cook! and I freakin' love to eat! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving   The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

The offcal rant thread for Bryan fans pissed about him leaving
Page 1 of 1