Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

did you change the board??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

did you change the board?? Empty
PostSubject: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 am

cus all sub-board are like"!outside"they should be in side the threads..so did you changed this???
cus this make the board be bigger and streched....
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Hmm I haven't noticed I'll have to Look at the board.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:20 am

Yes I did, because BDF added a bunch of new forums and categories and she wanted to be able to see them. So she asked me to see what I could do. BDF, I forgot to ask you in chat if this was what you wanted.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 am

Oh ok then i understand..i thought just it was something wrong with the board or if it was just my computer cus it running slow again my internet and sometimes can sites mess up cus the internet is running slow...
but its ok to have it this way..Smile
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: well, we need a way to see the forums   did you change the board?? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:46 pm

and nobody was posting in them while inside, so how can we change it?
I also added a chat room in the campaign area bc I am sick of missing folks in chat. We need sound ladies! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:24 am

oh ok,maybe we could move the outside and make all look the same way??
so all rooms will be the way it was and not make the sub-boards wont be ther they are now.. sometimes it looklike a stairs on my computer LOL...
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:26 am

by the way..i saw that you ha added the old chat back?? this was the one we had spys on..and this way will they easyer come in to our chat again....
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: ahhhh but I was told how to make it totally private   did you change the board?? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:48 pm

No other chat box is that way. Zat chat admin told me how to make it private. Its not listed on any search engines, nor is it in the zat chat group listing. You have to be a member or registered with them to even get in...We'll give it say a week, if we have any issues we will take it out...
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 am

oh ok..that's great!!!im register at zat an the one i made with that christmas decoration last year for superstars was private too..

so this is great that we dont have to worry about the jammers or spys to come and crash out board and chat...
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: I took out the   did you change the board?? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:53 am

zat chat bc it didn't look right in the middle of the board. If we can fix seeing the sub forums issue maybe we will be ready to send an invite to Bryan and Alison to be king and queen of the board. This will surely get their notice! Lumi, maybe you could work on the sub forums issue and see if there is any way of helping it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did you change the board??   did you change the board?? Empty

Back to top Go down

did you change the board??
Page 1 of 1