Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Ok, how do you like the board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ok, how do you like the board Empty
PostSubject: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 am

so far? I love the heart diamonds. It might be a little busy but I love them and they do not glitter at all. I love glitter but I know others don't. I thought those beautiful hearts were a nice way of comprising. They are quite elegant and they have the apperance of glitter but they don't glitter at all. So please tell me what you think, the banner is not staying, its temporay until tink has a moment to make her beautiful board banners. Please let me know what you all think, and remember to please be constructive. I am trying to please everyone, which is not always possible. But, I'm doing my best. love
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:32 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
so far? I love the heart diamonds. It might be a little busy but I love them and they do not glitter at all. I love glitter but I know others don't. I thought those beautiful hearts were a nice way of comprising. They are quite elegant and they have the apperance of glitter but they don't glitter at all. So please tell me what you think, the banner is not staying, its temporay until tink has a moment to make her beautiful board banners. Please let me know what you all think, and remember to please be constructive. I am trying to please everyone, which is not always possible. But, I'm doing my best. love
I like it, but it is a bit busy. You know I love glitter as much as you. lol But I was thinking we might do the red and pink color scheme we talked about a little. Maybe a background with a little more red? I don't know it's up to you. Oh and the board banner I was going to make would have some glitter in it. I'm just not sure what color glitter to use yet. Oh and thank you, I know you're doing your best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:13 pm

ok, well, see if you can find something with that scheme. I kept finding glitter hearts and sparkle, lol. I was looking at google images, lets give your designs a try and see wht we come up with. I'm feeling a bit busy, lol so busy works for me, but it might not with others. If anyone also wants to contribute a backround, please do so in this thread. Maybe we will use it for the board. It needs to be a valentines theme, maybe red and pink if any of you can find that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:

It looks really good, although it might look better with a little more red in it. I also agree that it looks a bit busy, but overall it's great.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 pm

tink, maybe we could fnd one similar to this with some red in it and a little less going on possibly. I'll work on that now.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Did you see the one I posted in the sample thread that you started yesterday? There's a really pretty red background with pink hearts you all might like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Ok, how do you like the board Hearts

I know this isn't the colors you want but I thought it was really pretty..
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Ok, how do you like the board Hearts

I also found this.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm

ooh that's pretty nala. I quite like this one too. It's very Valentinesy, lol, yet still simple.

Ok, how do you like the board Vector-seamless-hearts-background-0
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:09 am

I like the new look. The hearts look like diamonds and I like diamonds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
ooh that's pretty nala. I quite like this one too. It's very Valentinesy, lol, yet still simple.

Ok, how do you like the board Vector-seamless-hearts-background-0

I love this one, Tink!!!!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:16 am

oh my nala, I am going to try the red hearts with this backround. Lets see how it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:23 am

Me likey, but I still really love Tink's hearts.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:30 am

Ok I tried another set but they didnt wok with the color scheme. hMMMM...LEMME SEE ONE MORE THING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, how do you like the board   Ok, how do you like the board Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok, how do you like the board
Page 1 of 1