Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sami

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

Sami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:43 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I'm only watching bc I am enjoying Ejami self destruct. Soon Sami will end up on Stefano's bad side from what I am reading and Ej's too. I don't like no Lucas either and I have been making it plenty clear on the boards I know tptb still read. I've said as few insulting things about GT. I hope that bafoon reads the boards. drink affraid 
I don't watch at all, I do follow Dayscafe to see if it's a Lucas day only, because I don't like her comments and she is a Ejami lover.  barf  crazy
 What boards do they read I will make sure I post how much I miss BD.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Sami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:32 pm

I'm not watching either. I just keep up a little on twitter. I will try to stop by here more. What happened to Lucas? Why so little Lucas?  Sad This show sucks! I've gotten into other shows because I have just learned this show will always disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Sami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Lucas was sent on a business trip just after all this broke. He should have been there to talk some sense into Sami but, no, they conveniently sent him away. As long as GT is there, we won't see much of him, plus he is on recurring, so it looks pretty slim as far as a storyline for him is concerned. It looks like he will be part of other storylines, such as the ones Kate is involved in.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

Sami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:49 pm

mimi1 wrote:
Lucas was sent on a business trip just after all this broke. He should have been there to talk some sense into Sami but, no, they conveniently sent him away. As long as GT is there, we won't see much of him, plus he is on recurring, so it looks pretty slim as far as a storyline for him is concerned. It looks like he will be part of other storylines, such as the ones Kate is involved in.
I agree you and as long as GT is there there is little hope for BD. No  Unless there is a big shake up at days and TomSell is fired I am finished with days. I catch most Lucas scene's on YouTube now.  sympathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3