Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sami

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Sami   Sami EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:11 am

*http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?953198-Hot-scoops-get-your-hot-scoops-here-!!!!!!!

GOT MY SOD 5 DAYS EARLY SO HERE WE GO...
Sami and EJ are husband and wife
even though Rafe finds something that has him rushing over to the Demira mansion..to stop the wedding..unforunately he is tooo late..but not to late to make a arrest

(EJ blames his fatha) for what has happen
(I wonder if Rafe founded evidence of EJ's hitman...hmmmmm Stefano does not know about that he was out of town ...wonder who Rafe is going to arrest???)
If it's EJ why??? hmmmm

Back to the spoilers

Sami before the wedding... had to change her true vows the one she really did beliieve in (the ones she made when she was about to marry EJ the last timebefore it was interupted) and now she doesn't so when she says her new vows they are awkward but EJ does not believe Sami does not love him dispite the oddity the vow words are......when EJ says his vows Sami is torn , can she go on with her plan???? she does and says I do
Now married the reception begins as Rafe rushes in ..to make a arrest

meanwhile
Kate meets clyde ...Jordan's and Ben's father....he tells Kate why Jordan is doing what she is doing and why she is who she is.....now Kate got the info..but has to be careful she does not want Rafe to learn she has been investigating Jordan...however fresh off the plane daddy dearest calls Kate and says he is heading to Salem...which Kate is thrown about that little bit of news she does not want her finger prints on this now what
other side notes:
E Davidson will only be on Days for 12 weeks and then after that she returns to Y&R and will not be in Salem for a while
Last edited by stefeno-rises; Today at 07:00 AM.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:15 am

I bet Sami anonymously tipped off Rafe so he'd try and break up the wedding. Nice how he goes to jail so she won't have to consummate the wedding. I believe this is all part of Sami's plan. I hope she nails him for everything he is worth. I brought this over here to discuss. The ejamis on SOC are just brutal. The fans are fighting and the mods do nothing about it. Its just sad.  box 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:48 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
I bet Sami anonymously tipped off Rafe so he'd try and break up the wedding. Nice how he goes to jail so she won't have to consummate the wedding. I believe this is all part of Sami's plan. I hope she nails him for everything he is worth. I brought this over here to discuss. The ejamis on SOC are just brutal. The fans are fighting and the mods do nothing about it. Its just sad.  box 
Yay Rafe. I am glad to see that Rafe does get Ej hopefully Ej will go away for a long time. I wish they end this Kate business it is making Kate look desperate and I hate that.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:29 pm

In order for Sami to get her hands on DE, they needed to get married. Wow, Rafe almost got there too early. It looks like Kate may have left the incriminating information for Rafe to find and that's why she is suddenly so close to him again.

Ha,ha,ha...I never would have guessed that EJ would get arrested right after the wedding. That is fantastic news! That's an interesting way for Sami not to have to sleep with him; never saw that coming.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 pm

It looks like Kate and Sami had this well planned. The ejamis are imploding bc this was all planned and put into action with Sami's consent. I'm loving every minute. The writing for Days has actually been good lately. sheep 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:19 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
It looks like Kate and Sami had this well planned. The ejamis are imploding bc this was all planned and put into action with Sami's consent. I'm loving every minute. The writing for Days has actually been good lately. sheep 
 Sami 730263 
I am so happy lol it's going to be fun to watch lol.  cheer
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:23 pm

I am still amazed that Rafe gets there after they are married, because otherwise Sami's plan would not have worked. Hee, hee, I am so ready for this event to start.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:52 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I am still amazed that Rafe gets there after they are married, because otherwise Sami's plan would not have worked. Hee, hee, I am so ready for this event to start.
Me too. I hope the information Rafe has is something so serious that Ej can't slip out of. I am going to enjoy this lol.  Sami 279284 Sami 91583
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 am

OMG Lucas is going to be at the wedding, saw the preview for next week! How does Sami convince him to go to the wedding???? She must of begged him to come or guilt him because of the kids or something. He does not look happy at all being there. At least now we know when Lucas is going to be on next. I really hope he is either in on it or is very suspicious of Sami. Can't wait!  sheep 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 am

jendays wrote:
OMG Lucas is going to be at the wedding, saw the preview for next week!  How does Sami convince him to go to the wedding????  She must of begged him to come or guilt him because of the kids or something.  He does not look happy at all being there.  At least now we know when Lucas is going to be on next.  I really hope he is either in on it or is very suspicious of Sami.  Can't wait!  sheep 
I am glad he will be there then maybe he can comfort her.  Wink  I too wonder how Sami convinced him to go lol.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 5:25 am

Probably Sami asked him to go and he is being supportive to her since none of her family (other than her kids) will be attending. Technically Sami thinks of Lucas as family also. But its still got to be hard attending this wedding since EJ ruined his relationship with Sami more than once. I really want Lucas to be there to see the arrest and comfort Sami (in front of EJ). I pray the hype is up to snuff.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 1:25 pm

jendays wrote:
Probably Sami asked him to go and he is being supportive to her since none of her family (other than her kids) will be attending.  Technically Sami thinks of Lucas as family also.  But its still got to be hard attending this wedding since EJ ruined his relationship with Sami more than once.  I really want Lucas to be there to see the arrest and comfort Sami (in front of EJ).  I pray the hype is up to snuff.   Smile 
Me too, I hope Lucas can get a front row seat lol.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 pm

According to the pictures, Lucas sits in the back. It my be nothing more than his bringing Allie to the wedding. Roman and Marlena are the ones rushing to Sami's side to comfort her, plus Rafe will also be there. I do hope Lucas gets some part to play here.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:42 pm

mimi1 wrote:
According to the pictures, Lucas sits in the back. It my be nothing more than his bringing Allie to the wedding. Roman and Marlena are the ones rushing to Sami's side to comfort her, plus Rafe will also be there. I do hope Lucas gets some part to play here.
Wow, that so disappointing.  What are days afraid of that they don't want Lumi  working or scheming together  before she leaves? Now Rafe will come to her rescue. pullhair
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:49 pm

That's what really makes me mad. Why even insert him into this storyline at all? I guess because he's a cop and has to arrest EJ? Hope could have done that. Rafe is not needed at all. I HATE this. Also, I'm sure he will be getting the airtime Lucas should have gotten.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:59 pm

mimi1 wrote:
That's what really makes me mad. Why even insert him into this storyline at all? I guess because he's a cop and has to arrest EJ? Hope could have done that. Rafe is not needed at all. I HATE this. Also, I'm sure he will be getting the airtime Lucas should have gotten.
I agree with you. It strange so many of us thought we get a lot Lumi scheming but turns out it will be Rafe who will get all the attention.  It should have been Lucas. I think TIIC are afraid the ratings will go up if they use Lumi together.  It will prove TIIC wrong these past few years.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:43 am

I dunno. I saw a picture of gagme kissing at the wedding and Lucas was giving Abby a really weird look. I wonder if he knows something is up. Has Sami told him and asked him to keep quiet so she can exact her revenge. Is he perhaps in on it? All of this is just speculation based on a spoiler I saw. To bad that wedding dress is being used to marry Ej, it really is a lovely dress. affraid
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I dunno. I saw a picture of gagme kissing at the wedding and Lucas was giving Abby a really weird look. I wonder if he knows something is up. Has Sami told him and asked him to keep quiet so she can exact her revenge. Is he perhaps in on it? All of this is just speculation based on a spoiler I saw. To bad that wedding dress is being used to marry Ej, it really is a lovely dress. affraid
I hope he's involved.  But if we go by the way they treat him in the past, he will not be used in this story. This summer he's been barely on. Which is a shame because there's nothing better than Lumi scheming.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Lucas's look at the wedding (in the preview) looked more like disappointment or disgust to me. He probably felt that way because Sami actually married EJ. I don't believe Lucas is in on the Kami scheme, although it would have been more fun had he been.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:43 pm

mimi1 wrote:
Lucas's look at the wedding (in the preview) looked more like disappointment or disgust to me. He probably felt that way because Sami actually married EJ. I don't believe Lucas is in on the Kami scheme, although it would have been more fun had he been.
I agree with you and if we go by how much he's been involved in any story with Kami. (Nick and the river) he won't be involved in this either. It will be Rafe to the rescue as always.  pullhair
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm really hoping Lucas starts to question Sami and picks up on her scheming. I hope its not lame. Doesn't Rafe have enough issues with Jordan and Kate without getting involved with Sami.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:25 pm

jendays wrote:
I'm really hoping Lucas starts to question Sami and picks up on her scheming.  I hope its not lame.  Doesn't Rafe have enough issues with Jordan and Kate without getting involved with Sami.  
Agree, Rafe has enough to do without taking away Lumi time before she lives. Why aren't they using Bryan more.

Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:43 pm

I think Lucas has given up questioning Sami. He knows it won't make a difference. He has learned from experience. I'm still shaking my head about Rafe's involvement. It's not like he is that great hero type anymore, especially now that he has cheated on Jordan.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I think Lucas has given up questioning Sami. He knows it won't make a difference. He has learned from experience. I'm still shaking my head about Rafe's involvement. It's not like he is that great hero type anymore, especially now that he has cheated on Jordan.
I agree, also he all of a sudden cares about what happens to Sami. He's no hero, it didn't take him long to cheat on Jordan.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:08 pm

I am still hoping that we get some sort of Lumi loving before Sami leaves. I am kind of glad that Lucas wasn't more involves. If Ej exacts any revenge it will be against Rafe and not Lucas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami   Sami Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next