Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:46 pm

I hope he stops using. I don't like at all that he is an addict. Get him a good woman and he might straighten out.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 pm

I know it. It was nice to see John. He was a sight for sore eyes. heartbeat 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I know it.  It was nice to see John. He was a sight for sore eyes. heartbeat 
He sure was. I don't understand why they don't use him more.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:56 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I hope he stops using. I don't like at all that he is an addict. Get him a good woman and he might straighten out.
I agree, I hate this SL.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Brady now thinks he hurt his dad. Theresa is now non rootable, not that she ever was. and Theresa is trying to cover her own sorry azz. I just wanna see this waste of space go and give way to more air time for say to umm cough Lucas and daddy John.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:09 pm

finally, Marlena shows some caring about John with him in this hospital. we better get a Jarlena reunion out of this.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
finally, Marlena shows some caring about John with him in this hospital. we better get a Jarlena reunion out of this.
I hope they both beg each other forgiveness and reunite. When are tptb going to quit listening to TomSell and start listening to us.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Brady now thinks he hurt his dad. Theresa is now non rootable, not that she ever was. and Theresa is trying to cover her own sorry azz. I just wanna see this waste of space go and give way to more air time for say to umm cough Lucas and daddy John.
I agree 100% with you. I never liked Theresa and Brady is a wasted and I don't want to watch that terrible SL.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Hopefully this will be the end of Brady and Theresa. I really want to like Brady again at some point.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

I loved that Marlena showed so much concern for John. Maybe this was her wakeup call. I can totally see them reuniting after this.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:42 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I loved that Marlena showed so much concern for John. Maybe this was her wakeup call. I can totally see them reuniting after this.
I really hope so. She needs to wake up and see that John is her true love.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:58 pm

well I merged these thread s so we can discuss crazy Brady and what was done to John here. I think Theresa will slip up soon. She is to nervous not too. I think Abe and Hope suspect she may have moved Brady and John's bodies. I think Theresa and Brady's marriage will be annulled since he wasn't sober when it happened. I think this is the shows way of having Brady hit rock bottom. He has been such an azz. He needs to get his head out of cocaine and booze long enough to see what he has done to his life.  sheep 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
well I merged these thread s so we can discuss crazy Brady and what was done to John here. I think Theresa will slip up soon. She is to nervous not too. I think Abe and Hope suspect she may have moved Brady and John's bodies. I think Theresa and Brady's marriage will be annulled since he wasn't sober when it happened.  I think this is the shows way of having Brady hit rock bottom. He has been such an azz. He needs to get his head out of cocaine and booze long enough to see what he has done to his life.  sheep 
I feel bad for Drake because all the writer's have for him is to be in a coma.  sympathy 
Maybe Kristen will do us all a favor and knock off Theresa and Dan.  John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 160625  well it's wishful thinking on my part lol.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:55 pm

I wish so too but of course it will be up to Super Dan to save the day.  barf 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:10 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I wish so too but of course it will be up to Super Dan to save the day.   barf 
Exactly. Super Dan to the rescue...  barf 
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm

so I think Brady has finally hit rock bottom. I wanna see him annul Thersea's azz. I can't stand that chicka as she is what helped lead up to this nightmare with John. Brady should know he would never hurt his own dad and that's a fact. He can't remember anything bc he did not hurt him. Chicka girl did. Hate that wench.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:45 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
so I think Brady has finally hit rock bottom. I wanna see him annul Thersea's azz. I can't stand that chicka as she is what helped lead up to this nightmare with John. Brady should know he would never hurt his own dad and that's a fact. He can't remember anything bc he did not hurt him. Chicka girl did. Hate that wench.  
I agree 100% with you. There's a rumor that she will become pregnant.  barf 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Oh great, that's all we need. I hope it's not true.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:43 pm

mimi1 wrote:
Oh great, that's all we need. I hope it's not true.
Me too.  pullhair  Days should just say no to any Theresa and Brady babies, those two should not have a baby.  Mad yuck eshami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3