Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 3:27 pm

So Brady punched John yesterday. He really needs help. I hate the way this character is being written. It's either drugs or sex all the time. Enough already. I'm ready for him to be shipped off to rehab.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:20 pm

mimi1 wrote:
So Brady punched John yesterday. He really needs help. I hate the way this character is being written. It's either drugs or sex all the time. Enough already. I'm ready for him to be shipped off to rehab.

Me too. It seems to me is he's having his own pity party and invited only Theresa. Ship him off too rehab and then Brady needs to grow up.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:24 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I really have no idea why they brought him back. All he does is meddle in Brady's love life. John will be beaten up and then will be in the hospital for a while. I get the impression that they don't want to write for him.
Exactly, the writer's must really dislike him because he has been around much and when he on, he is meddling in adult sons life.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Brady is so far gone for me I cant even stand to talk about him without ranting. Such a waste of such great eye candy. sigh.  :L 
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:48 am

Lost cause. He needs to hit rock bottom, so he start recoverying. But him and Teresa is just getting to be sleazy and dumb. Big turn off.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:37 pm

jendays wrote:
Lost cause.  He needs to hit rock bottom, so he start recoverying.  But him and Teresa is just getting to be sleazy and dumb.  Big turn off.  
I agree it is such a turn off. Him and Theresa needs to split up.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:47 pm

jendays wrote:
Lost cause.  He needs to hit rock bottom, so he start recoverying.  But him and Teresa is just getting to be sleazy and dumb.  Big turn off.  

Totally. That whole relationship is stupid and really just seems like filler lately. I don't think the writers know what to do with either character.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 4:30 pm

mimi1 wrote:
jendays wrote:

Totally. That whole relationship is stupid and really just seems like filler lately. I don't think the writers know what to do with either character.
I agree with you. Those 2 are a waste of time and space.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:19 pm

I hate how they have destroyed Brady. He is nothing but a drug using idiot that has terrible taste in women. I wish he would ditch Theresa and get him a real woman. Someone that might not try druggingb him up every two seconds.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 pm

John needs to bow out of Brady's life. He is a grown man. John should be busy making nice with Marlena, not stepping in where he really doesn't belong.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:56 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
John needs to bow out of Brady's life. He is a grown man. John should be busy making nice with Marlena, not stepping in where he really doesn't belong.
I agree, Marlena and John both could stay out of their children's lives and work on their relationship.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I hate how they have destroyed Brady. He is nothing but a drug using idiot that has terrible taste in women. I wish he would ditch Theresa and get him a real woman. Someone that might not try druggingb him up every two seconds.
I agree, his taste in women stinks. Theresa only want him for his money.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 am

So Brady and Teresa actually had a serious moment today that wasn't sooo bad. If they would just stop with the drugs and booze and start being real, I might actually enjoy them. She obviously has issues with trust and guys letting her down in the past. Basically Brady has the same trust issues. They just need to stop using each other and start helping each other. But what's the fun in that, right....
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:25 am

jendays wrote:
So Brady and Teresa actually had a serious moment today that wasn't sooo bad.  If they would just stop with the drugs and booze and start being real, I might actually enjoy them.  She obviously has issues with trust and guys letting her down in the past.  Basically Brady has the same trust issues.  They just need to stop using each other and start helping each other.  But what's the fun in that, right....
I agree with you. If they only stop the drugs. I think Theresa could make him forget Kristen, but she like you said has trust issues.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:17 pm

jendays wrote:
So Brady and Teresa actually had a serious moment today that wasn't sooo bad.  If they would just stop with the drugs and booze and start being real, I might actually enjoy them.  She obviously has issues with trust and guys letting her down in the past.  Basically Brady has the same trust issues.  They just need to stop using each other and start helping each other.  But what's the fun in that, right....

They really brought out the fact people tend not to trust Theresa. She was honestly happy that Brady said he trusts her. I think that was an important moment. I hope they can build on that but, then again, Kristen is due to return plus Eve is in town now. I just read that she will be flirting with Brady.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:20 pm

who, Kristen or Eve? I can't stand any of these women for Brady.  pullhair 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:47 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
who, Kristen or Eve? I can't stand any of these women for Brady.  pullhair 
I hope Kristen doesn't flirt with Brady, we had enough of that last year. I don't like Eve either, it's just more attention for Dannifer.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:02 pm

ok so I understand EM got an emmy. I wonder what Brady did that was so Emmy worthy?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:45 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
ok so I understand EM got an emmy. I wonder what Brady did that was so Emmy worthy?  scratch 
Good question. If you find out let me know lol.  scratch 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:23 pm

He submitted the scenes from the intervention. They were actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:10 pm

mimi1 wrote:
He submitted the scenes from the intervention. They were actually quite good.
Glad he didn't submit scenes from Bristen. I think EM is being wasted in this SL.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 pm

John sighting today. It was brief. He basically just asked Theresa to lay off on Brady. He wasn't a jerk about it. He stated his case and let her be. I think it hurt her but she is part of his problem. If she really cares for him, lay off on the drugs and alcohol. Get Brady honestly, not by hook or by crook.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:33 pm

He was more like himself today. He is so much better away from Theresa. I just don't like her. keeps him drugged up and I don't like that.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:13 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
John sighting today. It was brief. He basically just asked Theresa to lay off on Brady. He wasn't a jerk about it. He stated his case and let her be. I think it hurt her but she is part of his problem. If she really cares for him, lay off on the drugs and alcohol.  Get Brady honestly, not by hook or by crook.
I think this giving Brady drugs will back fire on Theresa. She'll fall for him, but he will find out that she has been giving him drugs too keep him. I really don't like this SL. Now I wish John was on more than a couple times a month. We need more John and Lucas on our screens.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:19 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
He was more like himself today. He is so much better away from Theresa. I just don't like her. keeps him drugged up and I don't like that.
I wish Brady would grow up and get a good pair of glasses  Shocked to see that Theresa is using him. I taped it can't wait to watch it.  flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next