Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries  Empty
PostSubject: SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries    SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 pm

From DR.

Bo catches wind of Hope’s bizarre behavior and realizes he has to get to the bottom of it.

“It’s something Bo’s never dealt with before, so it’s foreign and doesn’t make sense,” says Peter. “He’s trying to put the pieces together.”

And so is Adrienne, who confronts Hope about kissing Justin. “Hope has no idea what she’s talking about,” says Kristian. “She is completely confused. Adrienne realizes there is something wrong with Hope.”

Justin, unfortunately, doesn’t, and tells Bo that he and Hope are taking things to the next level. Reckell notes that Bo is “a little bit jealous and protective” of Hope. “Part of it is that it’s Justin. Not that anybody’s going to be good enough for her, but moving on with Bo’s cousin? There’s something wrong with that,” says Peter. “It’s one of those mixed things…’I have moved on, but you’re not supposed to.’”

Meanwhile, Hope goes to get more pills from her doctor, who tries to warn her about the side effects. “She cuts him off and says, ‘Doctor, let me stop you. I haven’t had any side effects. I just really need a good night’s sleep.” At the hospital afterward, Hope spies Bo and Carly kissing. She has it out with Carly. “Considering she is more ore less a home-wrecker and any Horton could come around the corner, Hope says, ‘How do you think they would have felt? Think of other people,’” explains Kristian of Hope’s perspective. “She’s not telling Carly, ‘Don’t continue to relationship,’ she’s saying to be more discreet.”

Bo intervenes, and he and Hope hash out what went wrong with their marriage. “Hope says, ‘I wasn’t asking for a divorce. I just needed time after everything that had taken place,’ and then he turned around and went to bed with Carly and started a relationship with her. Hope is frustrated. It all comes back to the devastation of everything that has taken place and not dealing with so many issues.” Kristian says, “Bo says, ‘What was I supposed to do, wait the rest of my life?’ “Hope says, ‘How about a month?’”

Kristian doesn’t think it is over between Bo and Hope. “I feel there is still this great love between the two of them, but she’s hurt, he’s hurt and treating her terribly, with no regard to what their history or their past is or what they had because she decided t move out,” Kristian points out. “Granted, she made mistakes also, but they should have gone to therapy or tried to work things out. They both made mistakes. I just don’t feel that Hope has ever treated Bo the way he’s treating Hope, which such disrespect and disregard.”

Upset Hope pops another pill, and when she runs into Carly, she acts all friendly toward her. Meanwhile, Adrienne runs into Bo and tells him about Hope kissing Justin, but not acknowledging it. Then Carly fills Bo in on her strange encounter. “It’s weird information. It’s just more examples of Hope’s erratic behavior,” sighs Peter, admitting Bo “doesn’t really know” what’s up with his estranged wife. Yet.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries    SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 am

I hope Bo figures all this mess out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries    SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries  EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Me too, I'm ready for it to end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries    SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries  Empty

Back to top Go down

SOD/SOW:Bo Gets A Clue/Bo Shocked by Hope's Secret Life; July 20th issues; article summaries
Page 1 of 1