Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret Empty
PostSubject: SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret   SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Please link to DR.

The walls will start to close in on Chloe when Carly stumbles upon her secret.

First, Daniel and Chloe attend relationship counseling. Daniel tells Chloe that he shouldn’t have made her go to therapy alone. He also tells her that they are not going to keep secrets from each other ever. This has Chloe feeling even guiltier that she cheated on him with Phillip. “Chloe is kind of a victim of circumstance at this point,” reasons Nadia. “She wants it all to go away, but it’s not, especially because Chloe keeps opening her big mouth at every moment!”

Things get more complicated when Nathan pay hers a visit. “Chloe thinks that he’s there to tell her that he has to say something to Daniel, but basically, he says that Chloe needs sex therapy, “ explains Nadia. “Nathan actually brings up a good point: From his perspective, he sees that Chloe has had a theme in her relationships. She cheated on Lucas and wasn’t happy with him, and now she cheated on Daniel, so Nathan is genuinely concerned and says that maybe she needs to talk to someone about this.”

Chloe kind of blows him off and tells him she doesn’t need anything from him. She tells him she needs him to keep his mouth shut and ushers him out of the apartment. During the argument with Nathan, Carly comes to the door.

Nadia says, “Carly comes in and says, ‘Chloe I need to talk to you,’ and Chloe thinks she’s trapped and she basically blurts out, ‘I’m sorry. It was one time. I never meant for it to happen’ and Carly’s like, ‘What are you talking about? I’m here to talk to you about what Nathan was talking to you about, the sex therapy.’ And Chloe sees that she’s busted and Carly figures it out and says, ‘Oh my God, you cheated on Daniel, didn’t you?’”

Chloe reluctantly admits it’s true, but vows it won’t happen again. “She’s gotten herself into a hell of a lot because now Nathan and Carly know that she slept with somebody,” sighs Nadia. “She’s completely freaking out. Chloe feels it’s ultimately going to ruin her life and everything she’s ever wanted…..”

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8287826/2/#new

Hmm, let's see what might happen next. Vivian has been trying to get Chloe to kill Carly. Carly now knows Chloe's secret. Who thinks she might try to kill Carly? Rolling Eyes This show is nothing if not predictable. And what are they doing to Chloe?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret   SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Poor Chloe, she has created a big mess for herself and she is getting in deeper and deeper. I have a feeling that Chloe will end up being pregnant.
Back to top Go down

SOD: Carly learns Chloe's secret
Page 1 of 1