Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Brady Black Board

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Brady Black Board - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:53 am

Maybe I'll get to go to Dallas and I can take him a gift from the Basic Black board. I'm still seriously thinking of going. I really want to meet Eric. And Nadia, Crystal, Jay, and Shawn, but mostly Eric. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm

please check out the Basic Black board, I did some major updating and the place looks great!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm

Eric posted on the board today! How cool! Anyway, he said he tried to start a new topic and was denied. Shocked Brady Black Board - Page 3 359538 I tried to fix that but couldn't figure out how to.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:12 pm

oh no! Tink! you have to fix that! Brady Black Board - Page 3 114577 Brady Black Board - Page 3 359538 you'll figure it out! I trust you!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm

nala wrote:
oh no! Tink! you have to fix that! Brady Black Board - Page 3 114577 Brady Black Board - Page 3 359538 you'll figure it out! I trust you!

Lol! He had a great sense of humor about it. He thought it was funny! But I don't know if I can fix it. doh! Kim can probably, she's the computer wiz. lol dancing bannana
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:20 am

would it change anything if you gave him an admin position? maybe that would work till Kim could get it straightened out. I don't know, just a thought. Brady Black Board - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:08 am

nala wrote:
would it change anything if you gave him an admin position? maybe that would work till Kim could get it straightened out. I don't know, just a thought. Brady Black Board - Page 3 Icon_smile
Hmm, maybe. I maybe will check with Kim on that. I hope he continues to post there.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm asking that now. And nala, you have yet to join the Basic Black site. We could sure use you over there girlie. I think Eric likes having us gals all to himself so to speak. I was never so embarrassed Embarassed! But then I learned it was a yuku wide board problem, meaning other boards at yuku and other posters are having the same issues with starting topics. I am asking yuku about him being admin, man I bet he would love that, lol!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I'm asking that now. And nala, you have yet to join the Basic Black site. We could sure use you over there girlie. I think Eric likes having us gals all to himself so to speak. I was never so embarrassed Embarassed! But then I learned it was a yuku wide board problem, meaning other boards at yuku and other posters are having the same issues with starting topics. I am asking yuku about him being admin, man I bet he would love that, lol!
Oh I'm sure you could make him an admin if you choose too. I just hope he goes back to post. I notice that he doesn't even post on his official message board too often, I think it's just when he has a little bit of time. Man, what a nice, sweet guy to post with his fans during his free time. bow down That is too cool! I sooooo hope I can go see him so I can take him a gift from all of us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:20 pm

I can't start topics over there either and got a message that it takes an admin to do that. It appears that you need to reset the rights.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Maggie wrote:
I can't start topics over there either and got a message that it takes an admin to do that. It appears that you need to reset the rights.
I think Kim said it is a Yuku problem that has been happening on other Yuku boards, they will probably get the situation fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:22 pm

I am working on the issue Maggie, I have yuku support looking into it. If you see them on the board ladies, don't be alarmed, they are there to help. I asked them about that too maggie, about whether I need to reset the permissions. Believe me, its no fun being the only one to start topics. I'd like to have it set right so you all can start them too. I'm working on the issue as we speak. I think I'll go bother yuku again, and get their fannies moving on the issue. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks BDF, you're on the ball. cheers
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 am

ok ladies, I think I might have the problems fixed, please try starting a topic and let me know if what the yuku support said was correct. Maggie, u may have been on the ball about starting new topics and changing the settings. I hope this is right now, so ladies, topics on Brady Black, I need topics..lol. Its no fun starting them all by my lonesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:30 pm

I started a topic in the spoiler section; it worked!!!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:56 am

yayyyyyy! It was fun bothering yuku. You were right about changing how I was having you guys posts. There is no explanation for what all the terms mean. I simply set it to lead and you guys can post topics away. I bet now the board will really take off. I'm gonna tell the other yuku people having these same problems what I did and maybe it will help them too. I am so glad this worked! Brady Black Board - Page 3 730263
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 pm

ok, I totally redesigned the Basic Black Board. I love the new design. I am excited about how good it looks!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:36 pm

I was thinking of updating the Basic Black board but wanted to see if anyone was interested. I hadn't done it bc the boards eemed so dead and there was very little info about Eric and Brady. But now, with Brady going dark, it may look things up a little. Warning though, I am more an Ejole, then a Bricole now. I do however, still adore Brady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady Black Board   Brady Black Board - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady Black Board
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3