Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Any fans of Brady Black here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Any fans of Brady Black here? Empty
PostSubject: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:13 am

I made a mesage board for him. I only watch clips of Days with him in it now on u tube. That way, I don't give Days any ratings. I feel Brady is a good addition and a positive one to Days. I made a message board for him. http://basicblack.yuku.com/ Its nice havine at least one character I actually like still on Days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:39 pm

I think Brady is a great character. So much potential.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm gonna start loading Brady clips at my new site. I think this one will go off well bc Brady is sucha positive character. Theer doesn't seem the fan issues surronding him that surrond some of the others. He's a laid back character with lots of room for growth. I hope my message board takes off well. Brady's a great character and he makes Days fun again. Its a nice feling after so much negativity coming from teh show as of late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 am

If they put Brady with Nicole, there may be a mild Bricole versus Brianna fan war. However, the buzz will be good for Brady.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
I made a mesage board for him. I only watch clips of Days with him in it now on u tube. That way, I don't give Days any ratings. I feel Brady is a good addition and a positive one to Days. I made a message board for him. http://basicblack.yuku.com/ Its nice havine at least one character I actually like still on Days.

I loooove Eric and I love Brady! Is this new site the same one I signed up for the other day? confused

Oh hey! Eric replied to your tweet!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! woo hoo bow down
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:49 pm

omg, no way! AHHHH! I will look at it right now and see what he said,Tink, please sign up at the message board, I think we may have a good time there, just like here. I am gonna send the link to Eric, so he can look at it. Who knows, he is such a nice guy, he just might!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm

his response to me was, flattery will get you everywheres when told about the Brady message board.

I twittered him the link. Omg, this is so fun and who knows, maybe we will have a better chance getting Eric to come in and look at the site. I don't think there is a lot of Brady buzz and he needs that. I wills tart putting clips up this weekend at the Brady site, so we can watch them online and not give GT ratings.

Its so nice not to have to deal with the silly fan wars now. On Brady's site, I made it more of a character site then a couple's site.

It has three serpaerate forums for Broe lovers, Brainna lovers and Bricole lovers.

I'm not interested in another fan war lol. I just wanna have fun.

I know if we send something to the studio for Eric, he will actually get it and not GG. I think if I do a character site it will be much better, bc I can keep it Brady centered, verses couple centered. I'm thinking mainly of keeping out trouble causers lol.

I see you signed up Maggie. Thanks. Tink, the link to Basic Black is in this thread, so scroll up a bit and you should find it. I think this is going to be so fun. Now I have two message boards to relax at, here and Basic Black.

I told Eric over twitter my friends would be signing up on the board, I think he's liking people taking an interest in him. So lets get busy and create some Brady Buzzzz..Hmm, me thinks I'm coming up with a few cute ways to represent Brady..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fans of Brady Black here?   Any fans of Brady Black here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any fans of Brady Black here?
Page 1 of 1