Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sow Brady Pummels Ej

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sow Brady Pummels Ej Empty
PostSubject: Sow Brady Pummels Ej   Sow Brady Pummels Ej EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 pm

SOW: Brady Pummels EJ

Brady is out for blood when he confronts Ej about his role in Arianna's death. EJ swears that he had nothing to do with Arianna getting killed, but Brady refuses to believe him and he viciously attacks him.

"Melanie comes to the pier and sees Brady beating up EJ," previews Molly Burnett (Melanie). Even though Brady fingers EJ as being responsible for Arianna's death, "Melanie stops Brady." Suddenly Melanie gets a call from Dario demanding to know why she stood him up.

In the background, Dario overhears Brady's drunken rant and assumes that Melanie ditched him to be with Brady. He abruptly hangs up on Melanie, but she calls Dario back. Burnett recounts, "Melanie basically says. 'Please help me right now!' Eventually Dario does show up. I think it's because Dario has feelings for Melanie that he helps her."

While Melanie and Dario try to stop EJ's bleeding, Melanie realizes that he needs serious medical attention. "Melanie calls her dad and asks for the pass code to a clinic," shares Burnett. Melanie fears the worst when she can no longer feel EJ's pulse. "Melanie's worried that she messed up something," adds Burnett. Meanwhile Daniel and Jennifer cut their romantic evening short and meet Melanie at the clinic. They're surprised to discover that the unconscious patient is EJ. Daniel stabilizes EJ, but says he will need immediate surgery. Jennifer rushes off to find Carly. Daniel asks his daughter why she brought EJ to a clinic and not the hospital. "If EJ or the DiMeras realize that Brady was the one who who beat EJ up, there's going to be a war between the DiMeras and the Kirakises," explains Burnett.

Eventually Jennifer tracks down Carly who tries to cover up that she's in a drug haze. Daniel confers with Carly about EJ when the patient suddenly takes a turn for the worse. With Melanie's assistance, Daniel and Carly save EJ. With EJ safely out of danger, protecting Brady becomes Melanie's main priority. "Brady is Melanie's best friend in the whole world," voices Burnett. "She's worried that everyone will find out that Brady is the one who beat up EJ."

Credit: SOW
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sow Brady Pummels Ej Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sow Brady Pummels Ej   Sow Brady Pummels Ej EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

just when I thought I totally hated Melanie, she pulls one on me. She goes through a lot to protect Brady from Ej. I can't say I want Brady and Melanie as a couple, but I do like that she sought to protect him...grumbles..I am suppoosed to hate Melanie but a loyal friend does go a long way in my book.

what does every one else think?
Back to top Go down

Sow Brady Pummels Ej
Page 1 of 1