Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

nala is engaged!

Go down 
+3
Doc
Tinkerbelle
nala
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:05 am

I posted all about it at BDF's site, but I had to say it here, too. it still doesn't seem real to me. this is a dream come true for me. I never dreamed I would ever meet enyone as wonderful as Paul. dreams really do come true! flower
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:30 am

Omg! I'm so happy for you, congratulations! Very Happy Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:20 am

CONGRATULATION Sweetie that's such Wonderful News I'm so Happy for you he sounds like a wonderful Person and special... CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:57 am

That is wonderful Nala. Are you going to have a big wedding?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Thats awesome Nala!!!!   nala is engaged! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Congtas girl! We need a party thread..Not only is Nala engaged but or Jtsahottie is pregnant with twins..yayyy....!! Lots of good news!!!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:32 pm

OMG! TWINS! WOW! yes, this should all go in a special thread for good news. JT, I am so happy for you! Lumi babies!

Doc, I think we will have to keep the wedding on the smaller side. my budget isn't too strong. but it will be a church wedding, for sure. we're gonna go talk to my minister tonight. I'm already looking at gowns. there is just so much to do. I never knew!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: So h good stuff happening to our members   nala is engaged! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:49 pm

this board merge has brought on all the good stuff..its great alll the way around..woohoooo...
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 am

omg! I didn't know jtsahottie is pregnant. How exciting!
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: we need her here too...   nala is engaged! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:48 pm

when we get everyone here we will throw jt and nala a huge party,,we can have mega fun and Bryan will walk into a huge celebration...I will write him an invitation through email as soon as everyone is here....we need jtsahottie, Lucas and Sami Forever and MscLumi and we're good...
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:15 pm

awww, that is so sweet! now I think I may cry.
Back to top Go down
ImajineLove4ever

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-01

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 am

Congradulations Nala you must be excitted.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: again welcome iamgine   nala is engaged! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:54 am

please pm myself lumifanitic or tinkerbelle as to who you are. Its something all new members do..pm the admin upn arrival,,,welcome
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 7:46 pm

thank you, Imajine! how sweet of you. yes, I am veru excited. I wish BDF and Tink could plan some of this stuff for me. they would make thins beautiful. just look t our board!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: oh believe me Nala, I would have a blast with a rose theme   nala is engaged! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:45 pm

for your wedding...its be awesome if you could do pink red and white roses..they would be beautiful!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jtsahottie

jtsahottie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-01

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey all
I just saw this thread. Nala congrats on your upcoming marriage. You'll have to let us in on all the details. And Yes I'm having twins. Very unexpected, but I am a twin.
Yesterday I found out I was having a boy and a girl. So now add that to my other children I'll have three girls and a boy. Certainly a big household. lol!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:23 pm

oh, JTS! that is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. cheers babies are Gods special blessings in our lives and you are getting a double blessing. this is the best news!
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:43 pm

WOW! Congradulatiosn to both of you!

2 babies at one time!!

And a Wedding!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nala is engaged! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nala is engaged!   nala is engaged! Empty

Back to top Go down

nala is engaged!
Page 1 of 1