Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Empty
PostSubject: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:40 pm

but I have been having to stifel my glitter for months now..
so here's a beginning! Its rainbow stars.

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Rainbo10
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:00 pm

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here 1daMG-102
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Rb410
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Rb410
ooooo, I LOVE this one!!! love it, love it!!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:08 am

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Flower-marydee

Kim, can you glitterize this one?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 pm

yes, I prolly can. Glitter is my specialty. I'll download it and see if I can glitter it at Glitterfy.com or at ikimi. I'll see about that tonight when I get home from taking mom to the doctors. She is pretty sick, I think its a full blown nasty cold that's been going around. We gave her antibiotics, but she didn't react well, so we took her off them immediately and are taking her to the doctors in a bit.

I should be able to zap some glittery on that for you Leah.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 pm

thanks, Kim. I thought it was so pretty, just didn't have the sparkle it needed.

I'm really sorry about your mom. Deanie broke two ribs yesterday. she got one of those new steam mops and I guess it doesn't dry as fast as they say on TV. anyway, she slipped and fell into her countertop and it broke two ribs. we have to be careful of pneumonia now. so watch your mom extra careful. it's so easy to get pneumonia. make sure she stays warm and dry and make sure she moves a lot. that's what they told Deanie. lack of movement causes the lungs to fill with fluid easily. just keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Leah, you should definitely let the company know what happened and give them heck! That's awful! Hope sis will be ok!

Mom has bronchitis and she has to take penicillin three times a day. She can't go to her senior club for the rest of the week, so she's a bit bummed but she will be ok. She has to drink alot but that's a good thing.
I'm on antibiotics too for my sinus/ear infection. Ugh, I can't wait until it get's warm and stays warm. I'm working on glittering the pic now, I will try and get it up as soon as I can. Ok, gotta run for a few minutes. While the computer does the glitter, I got a few loads of laundry to do. Never ending housework, lol.

I'm gonna try and get on a bit later and yak it up in the never ending chat thread, boy is the crapola hitting the fan where I work. I tell ya, its never dull there...
bounce
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Oh I'm sorry Kim and Leah about your mom and sister. No I hope they get well really soon. My mom has been really sick with a cold too, I hate when she's sick. Rolling Eyes But she always goes to work anyway, and she doesn't want to take off time to go to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Here you go nala, do you want any writing on it?   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 am

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Glitterfy0210359402D30
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:12 am

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Glitterfy0211038337D31

I made Easter Lillie's for Lumi, cuz we should definitely keep remembering them.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Glitterfy0210359402D30
ohhh, this is beautiful! TY! TY! I do want to put something on it, but I have to think of something perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Glitterfy0211038337D31

I made Easter Lillie's for Lumi, cuz we should definitely keep remembering them.

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:15 am

Its completely snaggable, may, aren't we glitter starved gals, lol!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:24 am

on mine, what do you think of this?
Lumi...I'll wait forever.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

oh thats pretty nala, do you want me to write it on your pic, I can still do it...
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 pm

yes, please! I don't know how. ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:30 pm

ok, I'll take care of it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:30 pm

no hurry! enjoy your weekend! I'll be at mom's for her birthday. we're BBQ'ing and I'm baking a huge cake. I'm putting all black and white stuff on it and writting "over the hill" on it. LOL! I'm so mean! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 pm

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Glitterfy0162425607D31
here you go Leah
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 pm

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Glitterfy0162425607D31
here you go Leah
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 pm

ohhhh, wow!! that came out incredibly beautiful! TY! TY! TY! I love it!!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:03 am

very glad you like it! Basketball
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am

I need step by step directions as to how to put it in my signature, please. I am rather computer illiterate. oh who am I kidding? I'm a ding bat! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:52 am

nala wrote:
I need step by step directions as to how to put it in my signature, please. I am rather computer illiterate. oh who am I kidding? I'm a ding bat! LOL!
No you're not. Razz And if you are I'm a bigger one. ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here 359538 How'd you get the pic you have in your signature area now anyway? You just need to click on "profile" under the board pic, then click on "signature" and paste the image code in the signature area. See if you can do that and let me know if you have problems, I think I might be able to do it for you.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here   ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here Empty

Back to top Go down

ok, maybe I went a little glitter crazy here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: