Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009   What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok, first off, I liked Dr Nathan Horton, alot! He reminds me of Tom Horton. Caring, kind and geniunely interested in people. He's also hot! He was really concerned about Maggie today. I liked seeing a vetran actress get a scene that was so emmotionally intense. Maggie was front burner.

Kudos to Lauren, who plays the scheming Kate. She is doing an aweseom job considering what she has been given.

Also, is Ej starting to get a clue about Nicole? He was very suspicious of her today! And Nicole, lol, honey, don't look at your cell phone every two minutes while in bed with hubby. He's bound to get suspicious, if not damn annoyed....Ej and Nicole today, smoking hot!

Stephanie, Melanie and Brady...Brady, hot,hot hot! I like Ehtan much better as Brady Black, lol!
Melanie, good slap on Stepahnie, who frankly, deserved it1 She had no idea what truly happened, but to go and call Melanie a whore was over the top. The whole catfight scene was excellent!

I like how Melanie is just friends with Brady and Philip. Interesting dynamic!

Now the question is, will Stephanie go back to Philip and stay with him?

I liKE Philly,Phil and Steph, but I also like Nathan and Stephanie. Morever, I like Nathan and Melanie...

Kate, you lying, scheming, murdeous witch! Part played tp perefction. Kate is as usual, a love to hate kinda gal!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009   What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:18 pm

tobad that todays show dint have anything with Lumi:(
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

What I liked about today's show, everything! July 24th 2009
Page 1 of 1