Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sami and Nicole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Sami and Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Sami and Nicole   Sami and Nicole EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 am

I just wanted to say, I loved the scenes between these two. I am loving them being allies and even friends. I know, sadly, this won't last long when Sami finds out what Nicole did to her. I would like to see these two as friends instead of always bickering.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sami and Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami and Nicole   Sami and Nicole EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:38 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
I just wanted to say, I loved the scenes between these two. I am loving them being allies and even friends. I know, sadly, this won't last long when Sami finds out what Nicole did to her. I would like to see these two as friends instead of always bickering.
yes I want that too..Sami and Nicole where friends one time but many have forgot about that...thanks to sami nicole got the modeljob at titan and then where they friends and stuff,but i really dont know how they became enemies..was it cus Nicloe broke erics heart??anyway i would like if Nicole could be the new jamie for sami noth nicole and sami dont have any friends so they could be a great team,,o hope she can forgive Nicole for taking her baby just like Hope forgave Lexi...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Sami and Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami and Nicole   Sami and Nicole EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 am

Sami needs a friend, but it's not Nicole. I hate Nicole almost as much as I hate Kate. I can only stand her when she's funny and/or drunk. Comic relief is what she brought to the table. Serious caring earth mother is not believable to me. One thing is true about people is that their true nature rarely changes and they are trying way to hard to make Nicole likable. I'm not buying it.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Sami and Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami and Nicole   Sami and Nicole EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Well i think it would be good if Nicole and Sami would be friends i think they could be a great team... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Sami and Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami and Nicole   Sami and Nicole EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Doc wrote:
Sami needs a friend, but it's not Nicole. I hate Nicole almost as much as I hate Kate. I can only stand her when she's funny and/or drunk. Comic relief is what she brought to the table. Serious caring earth mother is not believable to me. One thing is true about people is that their true nature rarely changes and they are trying way to hard to make Nicole likable. I'm not buying it.
oh Doc, thank you for typing my thuoghts for me! I am in a rush this morning and you said just what I was thinking!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Sami and Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami and Nicole   Sami and Nicole EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm

i think sami and nicole can be great buddies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sami and Nicole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami and Nicole   Sami and Nicole Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami and Nicole
Page 1 of 1