Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  Empty
PostSubject: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  730263 wtg Nicole

i bet the jammers would looklike this What a Face Shocked affraid when they heard it or what to you think??
finally TPTB showed little brain... hope that was a hint to the jammers that rapemi is over for good now...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:01 pm

What happened? What did Nicole do???
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Maggie wrote:
What happened? What did Nicole do???

seems like Nicole visited EJ in the hospital and she said to him that he should die...

and the quote is ! "do your fanclub a favor and die" that's what Nicoel said to EJ.. saw that on 2c , they're talking about this episode..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 pm

cheer cheer cheer Yay, Nicole; that's my girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Maggie wrote:
cheer cheer cheer Yay, Nicole; that's my girl!!!!

Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  730263 I so love Nicole right now...

i wish sami had said those words too...
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:51 pm

I still love Sami for shooting the rapist but Nicole is totally my girl now, LOVE HER!! I can't believe the writers gave her such an awesome line and it does seem like they were taking a deliberate jab at the Rapemi fanbase. I really want Nicole to kill EJ and this time with a bullet through the heart. Sami tried blowing his brains out but obviously it didn't work cause he's like a damn cockroach that just won't die. I'm sure Nicole wishes she had a gun right now, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die
Page 1 of 1