For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:58 pm

wtg Nicole

i bet the jammers would looklike this What a Face Shocked affraid when they heard it or what to you think??
finally TPTB showed little brain... hope that was a hint to the jammers that rapemi is over for good now...

Thanks BDF for the horse Icon!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:01 pm

What happened? What did Nicole do???
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Maggie wrote:
What happened? What did Nicole do???

seems like Nicole visited EJ in the hospital and she said to him that he should die...

and the quote is ! "do your fanclub a favor and die" that's what Nicoel said to EJ.. saw that on 2c , they're talking about this episode..

sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care they'll notice if they don't you know where you stand...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:34 pm

cheer cheer cheer Yay, Nicole; that's my girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Maggie wrote:
cheer cheer cheer Yay, Nicole; that's my girl!!!!

I so love Nicole right now...

i wish sami had said those words too...

Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:51 pm

I still love Sami for shooting the rapist but Nicole is totally my girl now, LOVE HER!! I can't believe the writers gave her such an awesome line and it does seem like they were taking a deliberate jab at the Rapemi fanbase. I really want Nicole to kill EJ and this time with a bullet through the heart. Sami tried blowing his brains out but obviously it didn't work cause he's like a damn cockroach that just won't die. I'm sure Nicole wishes she had a gun right now, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die    

Back to top Go down

Nicole to EJ - do your fanclub a favor and die
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: