Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

How does the board look?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

How does the board look? Empty
PostSubject: How does the board look?   How does the board look? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 am

Does everyone like it? I hope so..Lol I was up late trying to make it look right..Let me know what you think, and if we should add anything! Good night folks, hope you had a Happy Easter. We did! Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How does the board look?   How does the board look? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:48 am

This looks really good, I like it a lot! Smile Does the background have castles? It looks really nice, perfect for the theme you want. Maybe I can do a board pic with a pic of Lumi or Lucas. Let me know if you would like one.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: How does the board look?   How does the board look? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 am

yes please, I think the pic could go where the dragons are now. The dragons dont seem to fit in with the rest of the board. Yes the castles are in the back round. You can see them especially when youa re typing a post...
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: How does the board look?   How does the board look? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 am

this looks great Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How does the board look?   How does the board look? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
yes please, I think the pic could go where the dragons are now. The dragons dont seem to fit in with the rest of the board. Yes the castles are in the back round. You can see them especially when youa re typing a post...
Ok, I will work on something. Should we do something with just Lucas or Lucas and Sami?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: How does the board look?   How does the board look? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:39 am

maybe we coul make a fairytale pic of lumi?? maybe have a pic of a castle an then lumi in it

like that Lumifamily lives in peace an far from all evil...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does the board look?   How does the board look? Empty

Back to top Go down

How does the board look?
Page 1 of 1