Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

i hated Kate But....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

i hated Kate But.... Empty
PostSubject: i hated Kate But....   i hated Kate But.... EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Seeing her raking Daniel Over the coals today when they were in the cheating heart i thought Good For you Kate you Go get em, i loved when she said her Source *being her* saw a man and a women in the park Kissing and said From what her source said it looked Intimate. She's definitely on the warpath i thought Chloe Better watch out Because the Mother from Hell has Returned affraid She's Going to Really Make Chloe Pay for this.... i hated Kate But.... 140708
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

i hated Kate But.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i hated Kate But....   i hated Kate But.... EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm

she sure will. if it's one person you don't want to cross, its Kate. love her or hate her, she is mean as a snake when it comes to her kids. Chloe will be regretting things pretty darn soon, I think.
Back to top Go down

i hated Kate But....
Page 1 of 1