Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Outraged and done with Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Outraged and done with Days Empty
PostSubject: Outraged and done with Days   Outraged and done with Days EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 pm

I am so angry about whats coming up on the show that Sami Brady and Days are dead to me. I am keeping my Days site and turning it into a soap board. I have taken to watching Pretty Little Liars and General Hospital. I love Bryan but he deserves better then this God forsaken show. I am very unhappy with Sami saying she has always loved Ej practically right back to the time of the Green Wedding. She makes me sick. I was almost thinking of just starting a Lucas Horton fan site or a Bryan Dattilo one and forgetting about Days entirely. Bryan Dattilo deserves so much better then this! As for Ali Sweeney and Nbc I have unfollowed them and are done with their biased and favoritism asses. I hope the show drops into the toilet and somebody presses continuous flush on them. I am so not happy with this.

ejami hurl ha ha ha yuck eshami Too Upset sCREAM face palm
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Outraged and done with Days   Outraged and done with Days EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Hmm, I just posted a long response to this and I don't know where it went. scratch Anyway, I am beyond disgusted and upset, and I refuse to let moronic soap opera do that to me. I have not watched in months. My mom watches recordings, but she only watches for the Will story and the John and Marlena story. She was ready to just quit taping Days when she saw where ecrappy were going, but she will hold out a little longer to watch what happens with Will & Marlena. Anyway, I thought it was really interesting that she said that EJ looks so strange in his scenes with Sami. She said Sami's telling him all this awful, disgusting stuff, supposedly what he's always wanted to hear, and he looks like he could care less. She said he looks like he could be up to something, and I don't talk to her about these things & she doesn't ever go online, she's truly a general audience member, so it's interesting to hear that. From what I have seen it would be very believable that EJ is playing Sami and setting her up to destroy her, that's how JS is playing it. But I know better and I know that Sween would never, ever allow Sami to get rejected or played for a fool. She will only let Sami be the most desired, most adored, revered woman in Salem now while all the much better women get spat on. And she gave an interview where she called fans like us who don't like this version of Sami bullies. She is the real bully, she demands and gets what she wants, and keeps far better more talented actresses like Ari down, so she can be on her pedestal, if that's not a bully I don't know what is. Sorry for the rant, lol!
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Outraged and done with Days   Outraged and done with Days EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:22 pm

from what i heard about the show with these gagmi scenes it seems that EJ have sami right there he wants her.. first he made her push away the men that she loved and were the closest to her and now when she have pushed them away and she have lost them he have her right there he wants her, and when he's done with her she's all alone and have noone and will be all alone..
But these stuff also reminds me so much about the Alex and marlena story back in the day, he made Marlena push away John and Roman and all people that were close to her..
and i think EJs plan is also to kill Sami or something like Alex planned to kill Marlena on their honeymoon...
I hope you understand how i meant im so bad to explaine things..

And i also think EJ have brainwashed Sami and make her do these things that the real sami wouldnt do..EJ is pretending he have changed and sami believes him.
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Outraged and done with Days   Outraged and done with Days EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 pm

This whole thing with Ej and Sami makes me wanna throw up. I hope they get really bad ratings for all this Epukeme nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outraged and done with Days   Outraged and done with Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Outraged and done with Days
Page 1 of 1