Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past Empty
PostSubject: Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past   Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm

and I will see about hunting it up on u tube and putting it into either the Lumi clips section or the general clips section I was thinking about creating. I was thinking as I was telling tink, we could get folks to write up accuarte histories of the characters. I think it'd be nice of course keep Lumi as the central focus and then add sections for history and clips of great stories of Days past.

Anyone remember the Marlena's possion one, although not one of the greatest, there sure as heck were a lot of great John Black secens, weren't there? So what does everyone think? Anybody love, hate these ideas?
Back to top Go down

Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past   Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Great idea. I have only watched since 2000, so those I would love to hear about some of the history of the show, as well as the history of the couples.
Back to top Go down

Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past
Page 1 of 1