For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past   Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm

and I will see about hunting it up on u tube and putting it into either the Lumi clips section or the general clips section I was thinking about creating. I was thinking as I was telling tink, we could get folks to write up accuarte histories of the characters. I think it'd be nice of course keep Lumi as the central focus and then add sections for history and clips of great stories of Days past.

Anyone remember the Marlena's possion one, although not one of the greatest, there sure as heck were a lot of great John Black secens, weren't there? So what does everyone think? Anybody love, hate these ideas?

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past   Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Great idea. I have only watched since 2000, so those I would love to hear about some of the history of the show, as well as the history of the couples.
Back to top Go down

Tell me a days storyline you wanna see from Days past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1