Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Newest Sod preview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 am

Here u go ladies, its hit the stores already

Newest Sod preview Imag0410

Newest Sod preview Imag0510

Newest Sod preview Imag0512

Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 am

If EJ is going to be redeemed through Johnny then it looks like they're not going to change paternity. UGH! Oh and it looks like they might go with EJ & Taylor. I wonder how bad Rafe's accident is. If none of this brings Lucas back then I don't care. Kim, thanks for the SOD scan. Can you please post over at 2C? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 am

Aww, thanks for posting sis! hug
I do hate the idea of another ej redemption storyline. I hate him & he can't be redeemed in my eyes ever. I do like the idea of him having another woman in his life that is not Sami. Maybe it will be a triangle between EJ/Nicole/Taylor that would be much better.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:38 pm

I highly doubt they are going to redeem Ej for long. He is their main villain. There is still a chance to change the paternity. The writers can do anything they want. I do like the Ej Taylor Nicole bit bc that means he will not be in Sami's orbit. I can just see him changing and then whammo, he has to deal with the fact that Johnny isn't his. Keep tweeting and calling the comment line on Johnny being Lucas's. Don't give up hope on one article. We all know how we've been duped and tricked by spoilers before. I do not want to get negative, believe me, I know how easy that is to do. We still want Bryan back and we still want Johnny to be Lucas's. Keep up the positive campaigns and tweets and we may well get what we want yet.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Have you guys noticed that Sami is hardly mentioned at all in the 2011 previews? In a way I think that's a good thing. We could all use a break from her. I think Rafe's accident will affect her obviously but it looks like overall it's backburn time for my girl. This is what I wanted for a while. I just hope it's not because Ali is still in contract negotiations. I still want Sami on the show but I just think she needs a break and the viewers do too.
Back to top Go down

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:55 pm

I agree as to Sami. I know that I need a break from her.

So Taylor is for EJ. As long as Nicole is involved, that might work. If she is not, I will not be watching EJ at all, as I do not like Natalia Livingston.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm gonna give her a chance and see what happens. I love me some Ejole, but it will be interesting to see what Taylor throws into the mix. I've never heard of this gal, so I guess it will be easier for me to give her a chance.
I am just glad this nightmare of Sami Rafe Ej will be ending with her arrival. I guess Ken Coraday felt he would give Ej something else to do until he figures out if he can work in an sl without Sami.
Back to top Go down

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Natalia Livingston was on General Hospital. Some liked her and a lot hated her. She is not a strong actress. If you have no preconceived notions, she may work for you as Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newest Sod preview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Sod preview   Newest Sod preview Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Sod preview
Page 1 of 1