Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th   Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:24 am

Episode Titles
Monday
"The Witness"

Tuesday
"The Confession"

Wednesday
"The Fight"

National Enquirer Spoilers
Nicole searches Arianna's things to find the truth.
Warden Jane realizes she needs to keep Hope isolated.
Melanie is forced to play delivery nurse for Chloe.
Kate warns Chad about Stefano's dark side.

SOW Spoilers
-EJ starts to lose hope.
-Daniel asks for Philip's help.
-Victor's words hurt Vivian.
-Bo is concerned for Hope's safety.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8390895/1/
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th   Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 pm

typical snooze fest, yawnnn.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th   Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Week of November 8th per DR

Monday
Roman reveals a new witness in Arianna's accident; Maggie starts to lose control in the sarcophagus.

Tuesday
Nicole watches Sami disclose her secret on Arianna's camera; Chloe goes into labor.

Wednesday
Sami and Nicole get into a heated brawl; Stephanie plans to tell Daniel the truth.

Thursday
Rafe devises a plan to protect Sami; Jennifer returns to Salem.

Friday
EJ decides he is going to kidnap his children; Carly realizes that Bo and Hope's feelings are far from over.

So many reasons why the bolded spoiler excites me. First of all, Sole scenes, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SOLE! Second of all, Sole catfight, even better! And third of all, even though Sami's my girl, I love Nicole too and this time I'm so rooting for Nicole to kick Sami's @SS! I'm sure this fight has to do with Sydney and I can't WAIT to witness it. I think I'll catch this one on Youtube and skip the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th   Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:34 pm

What's with Sami and all her catfights? Go Nicole!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th   Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th
Page 1 of 1