Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Nicole's sister Taylor recast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Nicole's sister Taylor recast Empty
PostSubject: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:49 am

Per Rose at 2C & SOD Breaking news:

Natalia Livingston To DAYS
Soap Opera Digest can report that Natalia Livingston, best known to daytime audiences as GH's Emily (2003-08) and Rebecca (2009) has been hired to play Taylor Raines, sister of Arianne Zucker’s Nicole. The role was last portrayed by Katherine Ellis from 1998-99.

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Also Luvinglumi posted this clip of Lucas and Taylor back in 1998:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMQcARufgSc

How do you guys feel about a Lucas/Taylor pairing now? They have a little bit of history as sort of friends way back when. And Taylor had the same kind of insecurities about feeling inferior to Nicole as Sami had with Carrie. I think this would be the perfect time to bring Bry back so they can test him with NL's Taylor.

Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 pm

what bugs me is even some ejamis are saying this new gal should automatically be for Ej while the die hards are pitching a fit about this. Does every woman have to be for Ej? Ej is for the birds if you ask me.,like the vultures!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Please, no women for EJ other than Nicole. At least those two are cut from the same cloth.

I am not real fond of NL; I didn't like her on GH. I remember reading that Rafe was supposed to get a new woman not too long ago, but I can't find it now. It was supposed to be a new actress, but the character was already on the canvas. So, if it means you can be on the canvas, but not on screen, I wonder if Taylor will be for Rafe. That would be the perfect time for Lucas to return.

Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Personally I want EJ dead more than anything. Actually I have never wanted a character to die more than EJ. I have never even shipped any of his pairings, not Ejate, not Ejole, and definitely NOT Rapemi. I for one think every woman alive is too good for EJ. I even thought pathetic, dumb little Arianna was too good for him. I have always considered him a waste of airtime and I have never changed my mind about that. That's why it makes me sick to my stomach when I see anyone supporting him about anything. He SUCKS, plain and simple. And the people who cannot see that are even sadder than he is IMO.

Now back to Taylor, since I don't care about her then I don't care who they put her with. I was just suggesting Lucas as a possible future pairing (if they ever do bring Bry back) since Lucas and Taylor have shared scenes together way back in the old days. So they kind of have a history there. Heck, I would rather see Lucas and Nicole again than to have to see her stuck with EJ again. But I still want Sydole. Just because Sydney is EJ's too doesn't stop me from wanting Nicole to get her daughter back. Plus, I have my own selfish reasons for wanting Sydole other than the fact that Nicole deserves to be her mom. The fact that Rapemi would share one less child has crossed my mind too, lol. Wink And that's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Sami doesn't care about Sydney, Nicole does, bring on Sydole. I think I would like to see Bry given a try with Nicole's sister. I hope they bring him back. Its high time they did. I think Nicole is far better off without Ej as he is now. Later on, when he stops obsessing over Sami, then maybe try Ejole again. They were the only pairing of his worth watching. Now, Ej just needs to die a most brutal death and be put in with Viv so she has some company...Must be getting lonely down ther, lol!
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:22 pm

If you watch old clips of Lucas and Taylor, it seems she had a little crush on Lucas and was jealous of his infatuation with Nicole. It reminded me so much of Sami's insecurities in comparison to Carrie. Now remember that casting call that went out a few months ago for "Amber"? She was supposed to be this sexy, confident woman who is every man's dream. Basically she's perfect. I think that is who Taylor is coming back as. They always disguise names when doing casting calls and alot of us thought it might be for Emily. Anyway, I think it would be interesting for Taylor to come back as this new woman and then Lucas returns and falls for her not realizing that this was Nicole's little sister who he never noticed years ago because he was too hung up on Nicole. Might be interesting, at least better than all the crap we are seeing now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:30 pm

I love that scenario and I could totally see it working. Also, it would serve to make Sami insanly jealous and might incense Nicole as well.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Maggie wrote:
I love that scenario and I could totally see it working. Also, it would serve to make Sami insanly jealous and might incense Nicole as well.
A Rafe/Sami/Lucas/Taylor quad would be great. And since Higley loves to do tris and quads I can see this happening. I would love to see Sami jealous too. She was jealous of Lucas and Chloe for about a minute but got over it fast. I'm glad she wasn't too jealous about that now that I think about it because it was a worthless relationship that didn't deserve much attention. But if Taylor could actually fall deeply in love with Lucas and not cheat on him that would be fantastic. Then Lucas could finally have the woman he's wanted forever. Or maybe he'll realize once again that he'd rather have imperfect Sami rather than perfect Taylor afterall just like he realized back when he was with Carrie. Or maybe Rafey can fall for Taylor and leave Sami all alone for Lucas to pick up the pieces. I just want something different and this would be exactly what this show needs. Enough of the Rapemi crap or Safe being boringly happy. I'm sick of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 pm

From your keyboard to the writers' eyes...

I would love for that to happen and it works on so many levels and, best of all, no EJ. It would be so refreshing to have something like this front and cenetr, and I could totally see the ratings soar.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Maggie wrote:
From your keyboard to the writers' eyes...

I would love for that to happen and it works on so many levels and, best of all, no EJ. It would be so refreshing to have something like this front and cenetr, and I could totally see the ratings soar.
Yes notice I did NOT include the rapist in this at all. Because I can't stand the prick and what I want to see on my screen NEVER includes him, lol. And it's true this would definitely increase ratings like crazy. But that alone tells me the writers would never write this because they only want low ratings it seems. They would have made some serious changes by now if they cared about saving this show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's sister Taylor recast   Nicole's sister Taylor recast Empty

Back to top Go down

Nicole's sister Taylor recast
Page 1 of 1