Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Bryandattilofan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vicky4lumi
bronze

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:07 am

I spoke with Kim today and she told me that her TYPING hand is hurt!! OH NO!! She said she must have been typing too many truths trying to straighten out the ejamis and her hand gave out on her!! lol

She will be away from the board for a few days and we are hoping it's not arthritis holding her back!!!!!

Say a little prayer for our friend Kim. We need her!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 am

Oh no! Shocked I hope she feels better soon. Thanks so much Vicky for posting here and telling us, we would have been worried. If you talk to her again let her know me and everyone here miss her and hope she feels better soon so she can continue to give the ejamis a run for their money. lol
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
vicky4lumi
bronze

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:44 am

I will tell her Tink!!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 am

oh no,im so sorry to hear that...hope she will feel better real soon!!we really miss her alot and miss chatting with her..
Get well soon KIm

Thanks Vicky for telling us Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Get well and come back soon, BDF.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Ok, the meds the doc gave me for my fingers are helping. He said I could get on long enough to update you guys. Its arthitis, and he's looking into different meds to help. He said I can prolly do light typing with you guys tomorrow, just not to over use the fingers. My mom had it at around this age. My fingers hurt so badly last night I had to have help with pratically everything. I really didn't like that either. My fingers were all curled up in pain, until the meds did their wonders. Its not severe, but it does hurt to type. I'll talk as soon as I can, let me tell you something, arthistis meds tatse yucky and they make a person cranky.Yech, lol. I hope my doc finds me something better then what I am taing now. I may try and set up my voice activated set up, that way, I can still post. I better go, fingers are pretty achy at the moment. Only soaking them in hot water and epsons salts seems to help at the moment. It takes a half hour just to type a message this way,it really sucks! What a way to start a new job too!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Sorry I missed you BDF. Get well soon. I'll be praying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 pm

oh no! I hope they can hook you up with something better soon! my mom takes celebrex. its a little pill and don't really have eny taste to it. you just swallow it whole. there are side effects for some people, but it never has bothered her. she was on relafen for a while, but her insurance wouldn't cover it. as you all know, my family isn't dirt poor, but they aren't independently wealthy either. LOL! they just don't have the money to pay for that stuff without insurance helping. her insurance covers the celebrex so she takes it and does fine on it. ask your doc if it might help you. also, predisone will help you a lot to. it will make you feel great for a while! gosh I hope you get better soon. you know it just isn't the same here without you.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Nala wrote:
oh no! I hope they can hook you up with something better soon! my mom takes celebrex. its a little pill and don't really have eny taste to it. you just swallow it whole. there are side effects for some people, but it never has bothered her. she was on relafen for a while, but her insurance wouldn't cover it. as you all know, my family isn't dirt poor, but they aren't independently wealthy either. LOL! they just don't have the money to pay for that stuff without insurance helping. her insurance covers the celebrex so she takes it and does fine on it. ask your doc if it might help you. also, predisone will help you a lot to. it will make you feel great for a while! gosh I hope you get better soon. you know it just isn't the same here without you.

I took Celebrex for a short time, for my back. It gave me chest pains. Shocked I'm sure it is perfectly safe for most people. I am sure your doctor can try different medications that work better for you BDF. And Nala's right, its not the same here without you. We need a big group hug. group hug
Back to top Go down

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Good to hear from you, BDF. Rest those fingers! Can you type with your other hand?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm

I'm going absolutely stir crazy without my computer. I am allowed some typing now that my fingers have uncurled themselves,its kind of hard to type that way. I think this royally sucks but the meds are helping so hopefully I will be back up to full typing status soon. I think also, I haven't used the cash register all summer, and it prolly hurts my fingers some to stretch them. I am on the computer and the cash register now, so my fingers prolly just got a double whammy that stimulated the arthistis. The arthistis, thank goodness is very mild , so the doc does think it can be treated with a mix of over the counter stuff and maybe that celebrex stuff everyone was mentioning. I am able to button my shirts again and do the laundry, and type up, which I really need to be able to do. I have to work, and I need my hands for that.
My husband has been massiging them a lot
So hopefully, all will be well again very soon. I'm gonna post some, I did do some Days watching while laid up, and there are a few Ejammmers that need telling off. Lol. I am glad we got to see plenty of Lucas, and pratically a whole Lumisode. Now, my fingers have had a long enough break, I'm typing again, but lightly so I can keep at those jammers and help kep the board going.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 am

Ok the fingers are fully operational again, and I am glad of it. I was able to chat with Lumiforever today and harrass some well deserving Ejami's. I posted several pics of Bryan in the Lumi thread on Nbc and that seems to have shut up our Ejami lurkers over there. Its good to be fully back in action again!
This weekend my daughter is audtioning for the local youth symphony and my son is bowling in special olympics. Its so nice to be back up and running again! I have three days off this weekend, no work on monday. I plan on blasting the mags with a bunch of mail this weekend as well. I can't wait... I have a special campaign in the works and plan on blasting the emails as well...its time we got people thinking about Lumi again!
Back to top Go down

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

BDF, you are such a trooper!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 pm

glad you are felling better! I will keep my fingers crossed for your daughter. but I'll bet she will do great. let us know how she does and how your son does in his bowling! any pics? would love to see them! send them hugs from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bryandattilofan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryandattilofan   Bryandattilofan Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryandattilofan
Page 1 of 1