Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

What do you all think of the new colors?

Go down 
+2
nala
Tinkerbelle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

What do you all think of the new colors? Empty
PostSubject: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 pm

I love the new skin BDF found! The background is so pretty. I tried to change some of the colors so it would be easier to see but I can't. It is all CSS code. So if anyone knows how to use CSS code, let us know. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 am

this is so pretty! it looks like a candy store. don't you all think? I need me some strawberry starburst candy now! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:14 pm

I especialy love the roses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: rose girlie!   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 pm

you posted! Awesome! I am glad you like the colors enough to post about it!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 pm

this is just perfect..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:20 am

OMG it's beautiful I just love this colors the roses the diamonds *diamonds are a girls best friend* LOL couldn't resist you did a Great Job I love love love love love it.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:26 am

yes you're right about that Lumifanatic dimonds are a girls best friend:D
and so areLumi to us as well;)
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:36 am

I liked the plain background from a couple days ago better. I'm not really a fan of glitter. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: good ole Doc! honest and true!   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:42 pm

lol, that's why we put the plainer backround on the posting section of the board.

You'll have to forgive your boardmates, we are glitter gals!

I figured this way, everyone could be happy, those that love glitter and those that don't! If we are so blessed, Vicly will hijack Bryan to the board next weekend at Greenville. See, Lumi has always been surronded by flowers, its part of why I chose em. We are going to try a goldish back round with this as well, and see if that lightens the glitter a bit...at least this way, we can go with a number of different color schems for the main back drop.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:55 am

i like the black backround..it lookslike a wallpaper with the rose i really love it Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:24 am

Oh you know me, I'm just an old crab. What I'm most thankful for is that I don't have to do it. Props to you all for caring and taking the time to make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: well Doc   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:31 pm

is all goes well, Bry wil drop by the board next weekend at the Greenvill event. Its important everybody be around as often a you can, especially in chat. We can't promise that he will be here, but Vicky is sure gonna give it a good try getting him to the board. Vicky is a friend I met last year in Greenville, and we spent a lot of time with Bryan.

I am going to ask Vicky to snap a pic of Bryan, with a sign that says I visited Luminous, plus pics with him at the computer. Knowing those jammers, they will try and discount everything, so I want proof postive that he was here...That's why all the board renovations.....its gotta look just so..

and Doc, you are far from crankie, now a certian jammie old ladie, lol, now she's cranky.

But our Doc is as good as they come, sooooooo hugs to our Doc....
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 pm

I reakly hope that Bryan will visit ous and chat with us next week,and i hope to be able to chat with you with him then...if he comes here and chat with us it will drive the jammers crazy..Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you all think of the new colors?   What do you all think of the new colors? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you all think of the new colors?
Page 1 of 1