Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO Empty
PostSubject: HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO   HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:06 pm

the surgery went well Dr Iry the one who did the Surgery said that everything looked Good she took a camera and checked my Uterus and said everything was good. there was no abnormalities or any cancerous Lesions so that's good news it was a relieve, so i'm glad about that news. The operation was quick i went in and then i was in the recovery room don't remember anything Before that Oh except Dr Iry saying hello to me that's it, but other then that it was Nothing. it will take about 2 weeks for my uterus to close my mom said it's like having a baby that's why i can't do anything like take a HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO 443135 which i love or stand for long periods of time I'm sure you can relate BDF since your a mom.. But i'm doing good I'm just glad to be back and posting again I've missed you all and can't wait to Get back into the Groove... HUGS HUGS HUGS and a BIG THANK YOU for the prays and thought's that helped alot Oh and BDF i didn't even have time to think about Bryan Because it went so fast LMAO Wink
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Glad to see you back   HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:09 pm

this board is entirely to boring without all my sis's. You missed a lot of goood stuff so we'll meet in chat sometime and tink and I will fill you in on everything1 Glad to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO   HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Wow! I am glad your back and you are doing well! I was praying for you sis. And it looks like god answered our prayers. Now you can start posting and chatting and we can fill you in on the more interesting happenings here.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO   HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 pm

where are you Lumifanatic?? i really miss you Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO   HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY ALL I"M BACK WOO HOO
Page 1 of 1