Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

old days episodes??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

old days episodes?? Empty
PostSubject: old days episodes??   old days episodes?? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:04 pm

do you know where you can download old episodes of days of our lives?? cus our episodes are really exciting right now....ad i really cant wait no longer to see what happends next..today came Jack home for real to salem and he is in the hospitl right now ad hear jens and abbys prayer...marlena and roman are still at the airport...so i neeeeeeeed to see more episodes now...i cant wait til thursday....LOL
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: go to u tube   old days episodes?? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:35 am

and type in what couples episodes you are looking for. I'll see if I can get you some links!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: old days episodes??   old days episodes?? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 am

Thanks BDF!!Very Happy

I would like to have when Jack and JEN met in the hospitol on abbys bithday,and then the few episodes from there, it.s episodes from 2005 when the prisoner have come back to salem from tonys castle...roman and marlena is still at the airport... rex,shawn,lucas and brady is on the way to save philip..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: ok heres what you do   old days episodes?? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:29 pm

go to u tube and type in your couple, days and the year, you will get a ton of clips...thats what I did..if youw nat a different couple, just type in a different name. You will get a boat load of clips. Enjoy. Maybe what we can do is add a forum for older clips and post them for you. I'll see what I can do when we get back from Orlando. We are going to universal studios Somebody please tell Vicky Im ok, she knew I was going. Would u believe the car started smoking big time on the way there? We have to replace the transmission and we just bough the car like six months ago.We lost all our oil and transmission fluid. Thank goodness we were near a rest area. And thank God I have enough money to fix this. Enterprise rent a car saved our necks bc they came out quickly and got us. Can u say we are going to have it out with the company we bought the car from! Uggh! We will be back from orlando late tonight. You can bet I am not letting a car full of kids down..we are inading universal today!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: old days episodes??   old days episodes?? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 am

i have done that but it wont come up the episodes i want..i thik it''s really hard to find stuff on youtube with clip,it only comes up musicvids instead for me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old days episodes??   old days episodes?? Empty

Back to top Go down

old days episodes??
Page 1 of 1